+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

replying back to seldom" yea i understand, right now i think they r probily woundering the same thing."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom, "hmm, well at least we will have good luck into traveling again all over again to search the rest of the warriors because this is getting tiresome of just waiting for them in one whole place we should move on but this place is home now so when we defeat divine chaos we can come here peacefully and turn in and have a proper normal life you know? and also i think the battle is almost begun but we are in no hurry because we need to prepare for whats coming ahead of us okay?" with that dark knight seldom goes to a nearby small waterfall that is throwing cold ice water so he steps in the middle of the falling water and sits there for a while and closes his eyes slowly without hesitation and tries to clear his mind off things in order to cleanse his anger away.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

watching seldom heading to the waterfall to calm down. thinking about what he said zenobia disides to head back to camp with Ash so seldom could do what he needed to do in peace. holding ash's hand "come on ash lets leave seldom alone for a bit okey?" ash nods his head and they head back to the camp to check on andrew.

(midsummer night dream)

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Andrew saw the pair walking towards him. He was going over his ammunition and supplies as they approached. "Hey, listen. I might have a last ditch solution to your 'Divine Chaos' problem." He let out a gutsy sigh as he went on to explain, "My unit, along with three others, were sent in to destroy what we called a Planesgate. Magic doesn't exsist on my world save for that gate."

He pulled out the nuclear bomb and went on to explain. "We had about six of these devices, we detonated five of them. These things have a substance in them called Plutonium, enough to level a city. I was able to save one. If worse comes to worse..." His voice was grim, and he took a deep breath, "If worse comes to worse, I'll detonate it. Maybe it'll take him out if we can't on our own." He fixed them with a stern, unwavering gaze. "There won't be anything to bury though. What do you think?"
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Thanks

looking at andrew " i think that seems to be a good idea, but in our world there is such thing as magic. as far as i have heard Divine Chaos is an extremly powerful so it might not work." Zenobia said. "i need to check your wounds" she said.

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

"Go on ahead." Andrew gritted his teeth as the woman began to look him over, and scanned his rifle. "My biggest fear is your own. The way you put it, he may be able to withstand a nuke, so I wonder: Perhaps enchant the bomb then shove down his throat?"

The soldier shrugged as he set the rifle in his lap.

Thanks

looking him over "you seem to be healing really well andrew. but yea i could try to enchant it."

(midsummer night dream)

Thanks

"Good ol twenty-first century know-how." He gritted his teeth and handed the nuke to her. "Don't push any buttons. One slip, and we get a first hand experience on what a nuclear blast does to the human body."

He closed his eyes as she continued to check his injuries. "I might have a few supplies that could be useful in a bind. Not as good as the stuff you use or you'd find in a hospital on my homeworld, but damn handy if you need to get cleaned up quick."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast