+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

As dark knight seldom got cooler in his anger he swiftly got up and said, "this is indeed one good treatment that i got from this chilling cold water and it made me much more comfortable and also it made me realize that i must not get carried away with anger again if that happens i am lost and there is nothing that can control my anger, so i must be cautious about it. and the other thing i must apologize once again to andrew and simply take it easy now since i developed new abilities while i was in this frozen cold waterfall so yeah why i do that now in the meantime while zenobia is treating his wounds." for now all that dark knight seldom could do is simply apologize to andrew again by the way he acted and simply carry on with the mission that everyone needs to accomplish in the meantime dark knight seldom drew his sword out and swiftly cut down a tree in mere seconds and he thought to himself, "whoa how did i just do that in a single stroke it seems the waterfall treatment did game me additional strength and power all at the same time this should come in handy when all the warriors become allied as one so we can bring divine chaos once and for all." so dark knight seldom continued to stroll around the forest to keep a look out for anything suspicious and headed back to where zenobia and ash as well with andrew were.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

takeing the nuke from andrew, Zenobia put it in the bag she carrys all her potions in. " ill do that as soon as i can." finally done checking his injuries, "it looks like your healing with no complications."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Andrew raised an eyebrow at the tree Seldom just cut down. "Nice, but can you cut down that?" He pointed at a massive, burly chested creature that had just come bursting throught the tree line. Whatever it was, he had never seen a monster like that before.

"SONOFABITCH!" He roared as the M8 in his hand came up, the weapon blazing in his hands. "Kill it! Kill it now!!!" The slugs seemed to have some effect, but he really couldn't tell at the moment. Putting himself between it and the kid and woman, he continued to lay it down.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

While looking shocked at the tree that was cut down by dark knight seldom, he didnt noticed that there was a mysterious creature hidden through there and now that andrew began to shoot at the creature and it looked like it had no effect on them since then, dark knight seldom decided to intervene and slice up the mysterious creature right in front of andrew, and also ash just witnessed the true power of dark knight seldom. dark knight seldom spoke to ash, "dont be afraid it is still me i do not change forms or turn into something like a bad person you know me and zenobia are here to protect you from those monster so please dont be afraid okay.?" after a couple of minutes he turned to andrew and spoke, "im really sorry for the trouble that has been happening so i guess there is no chance into for you joining us anyways that creature had not effect against bullets i wonder why?, well for what reason it was after us but no worries i got it for sure now and it cannot be revived." with that being said dark knight seldom moves on into trying to conversate with andrew with a different topic but it was no good on him to do that.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

"I'm gussing its something that's alot tougher than anything I've encountered. Still,I think I'll tag along." Andrewq said, looking at the corpse.

Thanks

dark knight seldom replies, "well thats great you will stick around oh and also you may want to be careful where you step i left some booby traps set when you first arrived so be careful alright and keep your guard up and we will help you in whatever we can is that a deal or your not in it completely?" with that being said dark knight seldom walked around the booby traps and zenobia and ash were in the sky because zenobia had complete control on her flying meanwhile dark knight seldom when he first got his wings he had no clue on how to fly freely yet. so in that case dark knight seldom had to keep up the pace and walk still for a while until he learns the meaning of flying.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

Andrew gave a grin. "I might know a trick or two from earth that you haven heard of." Taking out a claymore, he grinned. "Set a couple of these bad boys up, and they ain't gonna be getting up." He showed him the blocky mine. "It's activatied by a motion sensor, and any one dumbe enough to set it off will have a bunch of steel pellets the size of a man's thumb leaving them nothing more than a greasy smear on the ground."

He proceeded to set the mines, careful not to set off the traps that Seldom was laying.

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "agreed with that one there are plenty of tricks up my sleeves but are you up to the task on which trap is better but now is not the time to compete for that our only purpose of doing right now is moving forward and getting the mission done of defeating anyone standing our way." based on what dark knight seldom said he cautiously walked over to the waterfall where he was to cool down earlier before he got reminded to keep himself calm and think clearly of what he is supposed to do. now that andrew knew about his potential he also noticed that andrew got strong will of fighting back without showing any emotions or signs of retreating he got really interested in what he was doing so he just took a sip from the waterfall before continuing walking forward and got refreshed once again and felt a good sense of taste in his mouth of dark knight seldom.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast