+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

flying over head with ash in her arms zenobia notices that andrew and seldom where working together to se up traps which ment she had to keep a strict eye on ash so he wouldent get himself blown into pieces.looking at her son in her arms zenobia desides he needs water so she flys down to the waterfall by seldom. setting ash down." here ash drink up," looking at seldom,"so hows things going with andrew?"

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom looks up in the sky and says, " well things couldnt get better with this but i supposed you can say that we are getting along just fine, but for now the only thing we can do is simply hope that what you did will do the trick against divine chaos and also those creatures that take a while to eliminate so yeah we better be cautious about our next move, okay?" dark knight seldom while looking up at the sky he should try to learn about flying but it wouldnt do any good to him if he gets spotted by any enemy at this moment.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking where seldom is zenobia gets an idea" you know seldom i can always hel you fly. i can give you flying lessions." zenobia says while reaching for seldoms hand.

(midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom looking at zenobia's hand and said, "very well then teach me how to fly because we are running out of time in searching for divine chaos and he is not in the mood for us to keep him waiting for this battle of freedom no matter what the cost is so please do i will give it my best into flying with you." with that being said dark knight seldom will achieve victory along with the missing warriors that have been scattered all around of courtisan so this should not be a problem for dark knight seldom so he must learn how to fly as soon as possible before the entire country becomes in ruin by divine chaos.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

nodding her head"the only problum is we need andrew to watch ash while i show you. im not able to hold him in my arms and teach you at the sAME time.Then we can start right away."

(midsummer night dream)

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*the legendary swordsman in a dark hooded cloak steps in from the heavy mist, only armed with his black bladed katana, the hood covers his face in darkness, but silver hair clearly shows, combat boots leaves footprints behind has he silently walks through the area, undetected
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "very well zenobia ill go and talk to andrew about taking care of our little ash while you teach me how to fly, okay?" and suddenly went out to stroll towards andrew and spoke to him, "andrew i need a favor to ask you, you think can help me out with something?" as that went on dark knight seldom just wanted to fly and feel the breeze through his wings, but nothing could do other than zenobia that can really do the job into help him fly above the sky.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

"Sure, I'll be happy to watch the kid. I see if I can teach him something on how to defend himself while your with Zenobia." Andrew gave the kid a grin as seldom walked away. He pulled out his spare pistol, and began to show Ash how to use it.

"MPK's a fun pistol. Shoots some big-assed bullets very quickly. Has some large parts, so easy to learn, easy to maintain." He began to show the kid how to take it apart, clean it, and fire it.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast