+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

She started pacing in a circle. "So....what's up?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

He was still tense. She rolled her eyes.

"Dude, it's not like I'm going to kill you or anything. The only weapon I have are my abilities."
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Thorn realized that what she said was true. He lowered his staff and folded it back into it's small form. She had no weapon, and was unaware of what he was capable of.

"I... I'm not doing to well." he replied hesitantly. "If you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you leave from here now." said Thorn, for even he didn't know what he was capable of now.

The thought of having to live knowing he'd killed someone tore at the fiber of his being.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

She reached into her satchel and pulled a violet bottle out.

"The point is I can heal you. Lycans are best known for it," she smirked cheerfully, "And trust me, I know what you're capable of."

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

She'd done it again. Had read his mind. "Better be careful about what I'm thinking..." he mumbled under his breath.
    He took the potion and choked it down. Felling instantly rejuvinated,
    "Thanks." he said.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

"Sorry, your thought are very loud, easy to notice. And you're welcome," she shrugged and took the bottle and stuck it back in the worn down satchel. "I'll try my best not to read them again. It'll be hard though."

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris stood up and streched feeling like new after being passed out for a while. Turning around he worked on trying to get his bearings in this new place. Looking down he whistled to himself "Well i guess i flew way up here when i fled a battle mind you i knew i couldnt win it but i am still shamed to have fled the battle. Hmmm what town am i even in." Jumping down to a deserted alley Nekris spread his wings so he didnt take any damge then folded his wings behind his cloak while hiding his battle axe there at the same time. Walking out of the alley he kept his head down and walked trying to find either someone who could tell him what was going on or at least where he was.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

None of the other travelers seemed to mind her as she jumped past some people who were not minding her. She had taken out her staff just as a precaution.

She had been smiling seeing most of them seemed to be young like her. How many youngsters get to travel freely, but not having someone to wait on you hand and foot is something different for her.

Luthien, was used to being waited on hand and foot, being the last priestess of the Elves in Dark Shell Forndum had it's advantages till they all found out she was ready to give her heart to someone who was not an elf. She has been calling her self stupid ever since.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom prepares himself to travel again he regains health once again to go to the tavern city and heads out without a word . In this occasion he is cautious of what to do next and now he must depart from the city where he healed himself after the intense battle with faultor for now he just wants to continue his quest into having justice to overcome this dark crisis at hand. it will take him several days for dark knight seldom to reach the tavern city which will be a good convenience to meet up with one of the greatest survivor warriors. for now he just needs time to strategise his movements against his foes although the trip will take time for now he travels near the river bank that flows naturally into a beautiful lake that he never happened to seen before. at that point dark knight seldom sets up a camp for the night next to the rive bank almost close to the lake that way dark knight seldom can't be ambushed at a certain point. (no battle experience is earned nor weapon level as well this is only the beginning of a long trip for his travel to the city.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast