+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

looking at seldom" of course i would catch you. im not going to let you fall."zenobia says and squezzes seldoms hands."now come on this will be alot of fun i can bet on it." zenobia gets a good grip on seldoms hands and starts to fly up with him.once getting up to a good destence,"okey seldom im going to let go now. are you ready?"

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom replies to her in a good tone, "yes im ready please let go or you still wanna hold my hand still? so all i have to do is simply close my eyes and then open them and my wings will respond to the movement i make with my eyes correct? well lets give it a try then shall we?" at that moment dark knight seldom felt at ease when zenobia was holding his hand for a brief moment and now he was more than ready to fly the skies to prepare himself against divine chaos.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking seldom depply in his eye"yes you are currect kinda. you dont need to close your eyes its all in the mind and mussels. good luck and rember im right here."saying that zenobiaa lets go of seldoms hands slowly.

(midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom gets released from zenobia's hand he slowly tries to flap his wings expanding it in great admiration of the situation he is in. At the moment he was let go he then flapped his wings harder and harder until he was aware that all he had to do was follow zenobia's advice and when that time went on his wings were fully expanded and he apparently he saw himself gliding and until he got up with motion he started flying and shouted from a distance to zenobia, "thanks zenobia for letting me go it seems im flying now but i dont know where i am going now because im just flapping my wings need help over here please do help me out on the flying directions." so at that moment zenobia flew directly towards him and talked to him.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

laughing"okey directions arnt really hard eather.just kinda picture where you want to go and consentrat on it. actauly flying some where is like walking somewhere."

(midsummer night dream)

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

fhe stranger stops as he hears voices nearby, he crouches low and sneeks towards the voices. he gets to a bush and moves the leaves with black fingerless gloved hand and sees a male and a female, both have wings. angels im guessing he thought. he silently watches them from the darkness
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Thanks

Dark knight seldom replies to her with a smile, "well alright i will give it a try then about thinking about where to go but for now i also have another question how do i land?" after flying where to go he got the hang of it and now all he has to do is simply learn to land properly before landing on his own it seems dark knight seldom is quite the natural to fly as a guardian and also a good angel person that can try to save the world with help from other warriors, even though there is not many of them left. After taking quick flights over and over he was getting used to it more and more by the time that turned itself into late afternoon already and told zenobia, "dont you think its time to start preparing the meals for tonights rest before trying out my flying all on my own by tomorrow?" that was a good question that dark knight seldom asked in a first time.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*silver eyes peers from underneath the hood as he continues to watch the "angels". he disregards them as to have no threat to the society, but as a unknown legendary swordsman he can't let his guard down, not even for a split second.
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 ... LastLast