+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Koron Fallin is off to a good start Koron Fallin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

"Candor? i guess ill go with that for now...." he hands the sandwich over. sits down at the fire and looks at the others. "so wat are all ur guys names?"

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Andrew firmly braced the end of his M8 under the man's chin. "Do as she says asshole, or I'm going to put you down...permenantly" He let extra emphasis on that last word as his finger tightened on the trigger.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom quickly speaks to andrew, "hey there is no need for that we dont need anyone to be put down anyways sorry for that candor his name is andrew and my name is dark knight seldom grateful to meet you anyways what are you doing with zenobia's sandwich just give it to her already unless you want to get smacked with my new sword that is stronger than anybody else's." while saving the life of candor he still senses the presences of someone else's who is still watching over them which he could not guess who it is.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*as the two dissapear from sight the stranger stands up and lets his hood fall back, silver hair glows in the light with his silver eyes, he looks around and goes down to the spot where the two was and sees feathers and picks them up* gonna have to send thee to maliky for annalysis, *he looks around* let see, they went that way, so i better head that way as well, and see what i can come up with *he puts his hood back over his slightly pale face and walsk in the diretion the two "angels" went
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

snaching the sandwich back from candor "seldom please put your sorwd away. oh and candor? this little one here is ash, and please be a good influese on him. dont tech him things he to young for" zenobia says looking directly at andrew.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

with a glance view of putting the sword away from dark knight seldom he just pouted and moved on and replied to her, "okay you dont have to be that jumpy all around i was trying to make a joke but it seems im no good in jokes oh well besides your the one worrying almost about anything it can be a pain sometimes but i deal with it all the time you may not realize it but im strong with feelings." and so on blabering out whatever dark knight seldom could say he went back to the cold water fall to cool down his hot headed mind that way he can truly understand the feelings of everyone.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*the boy continues walking then stops, looking as far as the eye ould see, his super abilities lets him see farther ahead and sees a camp, "looks like thats where they went to, better go nd see first" the boy put the hood further over his head and continues walking
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at seldom" hun i didnt know you where makeing a joke. please dont pout."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast