+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

i see *the boy says and nods* what about u? *looks at the male as he adjusts the black fingerless glove on his hands, the light shines on his slightly pale face as he wait for an answer
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

as well for me dark knight seldom, "i used to be half devil and now i am just a plain good hearted light angel now along being a hybrid but its all good somehow we are the warriors and i was asking me this myself of how you manage to follow us into the enemies territory but nevermind that that will have to wait for that later on anyways zero what are your abilities other than having silver eyes if i may ask?" dark knight seldom did remember a part of him but he cant clearly think because he is purely refreshed by the water of coldness and now all he could do is be in a good mood.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

"and dont forget silver hair! "

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom replies, "what? he has silver hair i did not know that i guess i was not looking entirely at his appearence after all." well now that dark knight seldom is observing him quite well there is no mistake he will find an answer about between these two guys.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

*looks down* well for starters, i am known as the legendary swordman, *picks up my sword and unsheaths it, drawing its black blade into the light thrn twirls it around in his hands and sheaths it back up and sits back down* my abilities is usung elemental powers, earth fire air and water, plus light dark and spirit, and energy powers the same kind but exactly the same from dbz and how i got silver in my eyes and hair, *looks down* my sister moka akyashia turned me into what i am called a half blood vampire. angelic blood runs through my veines as well as my twin sister. but shes a full blood and i'm a half blood *shifts in his seat* i can tell u y i'm a vampire from the beginning if u want me to *looks at the others
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "well that is some story you got there but time is at the essence because we need more warriors to take on the merciful lord of the underworld he calls himself 'divine chaos' he is indeed a quite tough demon that casts out powerful magic unimaginable beyond our limits so here is this are you willing to help us out on this complicated mission?" while dark knight seldom looks at zero with a smile on his face he tries to comprehend into where he comes from.

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at zero and seeing thats hi is kinda uncomfterable" um... zero would you like another sandwich?" hearing stering from behind her, zenobia turns around and sees that ahs has woken up. going to him, "oh why hello sweet heart. did you have a nice nap?" picking up ash, he nods yes. turning around and walking to zero. "zero, this is mine and seldom's son ash."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Thanks

*looks at the son and nods and then looks at the male* i think i know who ur emplying to, i fought a hell lord before, his name was alex, aka apollo, but every ntime i kill him he goes back down to hell and gets stronger, its been 15 years since i last fought him, but i did my reasearch, this 'divine chaos' and alex are one in the same, seems to me hes going all out, *the boy nods* of course i'm in, got unsettled business to take care of, just me, i am a rogue warrior, a shadow warrior in fact, i eliminate demons and protect innocents, i used to be in a society called the shadow society. but alex destroyed in years ago, me and a few others are the last of the warriors. *the boy leans in* but i must tell u this, when we go to war with the 'divine chaos' , the hell lord is mine, and i must tell u, he has a daughter, named sonya, shes an excellent swordswoman, shes mine as well, i would kill the hell lord, but capture the daughter, see where im getting at?
    Last edited by Halo; Jun 02, 2011 at 10:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast