+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

dark knight seldom looks at him fairly and replies to him, "well arent you gonna need help if your gonna take down a main boss and this sonya too because its suicidal to do that taking care of him and also there is no need to hide something from us we are friends and we dont hide one anothers secret to simply protect them it is a will to survive and live on strong as a hero but never the less just trying to make this not formal but at least trust us to get in and help you out at least because we dont want to lose any more friends i have lost many so far on my journey there must not be any more dead comrades of mins in vain because it sure beats the pain in neck to finish of a person's battle you know and also i still dont understand this feeling that i truly know you very well, so try to understand us all of us okay?. dark knight seldom told him this in order to get some sense into him that way he can remember him fast before time runs out in this world.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*zero sighs and looks down* look all i'm saying is i know him longer thn any of u have, in fact i known him even efore any of u were born, i know his skills, his every movement and what he can do *he stands up* what i'm trying to say is if u try to help me, ur just going to get hurt, *looks away* but if want to help me save this world, then i would gladly accept the help
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom, "very well it looks like we can take a challenge ourselves and the ride is about to begin from now on we must not submit our defeat to divine chaos no matter what because its strange to know that i have lived eternally for this day to come, so as for today we should become well prepared and also aware of our surroundings because that is how everything from now on is going to be based on our skills right zenobia?" after that speech he declared that he would rise and show zero his most entrusted skill to him and now that everyone was getting ready to do this final battle before the chance runs out and slips from them.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

zero nods* but be careful tho, once the divine chaos is weakend his duaghter would do everything she can to prtect him while he gains back the strength, trust me, i know *looks at the sky* and other thing, i was born 10 year after kain killed able in the bible times, was human for 18 years until my twin turned me, since then i had been training my damned hardest for this day
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at seldom. " yes i do believe you are right seldom. and zero, wow you are pritty old."

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Thanks

*zero smiles* yes, but i still kept my youth havent i?

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "well we gotta train first thing in the morning then and is getting darker and darker now that we have been discussing about divine chaos and the daughter so it seems our own little ash has cuddle in with you zenobia." and dark knight seldom smiles at her and then nods to take him to the tent so ash can rest up, "well now that ash is asleep why dont i spar with you zero to see how your powers are like using that sword like i do oh and also my sword got even better with my training that i been doing secretly even zenobia does not know about it, well shall we get started then?" at last he can finally start sparring with someone for a while even though andrew would start shooting at dark knight seldom just because of his short temper and also because he is good with guns but other than that he can easily use sneaky tactics because he is the way he is.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

*zero gets up and nods* sure, i'm always up for a sparring match *zero takes off his cloak and it crashes to the ground like it weighted a thousand pounds, leaving a crator (btw the cloack has piece of shoulder armour on that) he wears black clothing, a black short jacket (slevves short and the hem goes up to his abs) underneat it is a sleevless black shirt, black pants with a chain on the belt loops, and black combat boots, he ties his katana sword to his wiast* lets go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast