+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

while dark knight seldom prepares to spar he immediately takes of his shirt which by the way dust of old relics came out and panted on it to take off the dust which appeared to look like it was worn for decades, "it seems i may need to take this off for now just to test you in the meantime you think you can keep up with my strength dont worry this is just a sparring match no dying in here please?" so then dark knight seldom took his stance and removed his freshly new sword away and put it next to his old shirt while it was laying down on the ground. "it seems i dont need to fight you with my sword at this time because i dont want to end up killing each other am i correct zero?" while that being said he decided to think carefully about his movement just like he did with his secret training.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

whatching seldom and zero about to fight zenobia fells a fimiler pressence. turning around zenobia sees her mother and father heading this way. she flys up to meet them. "mom, dad what r u doing here?" looking really confused
    "where here to take you back to the village. you need to lead them." zenobia's father says. looking at seldom and every one on the ground then back at her parents
    "is it that bad?"she asks
    "yes."
    "then ill go, just let me go tell seldom that im leaveing" with that zenobia flys and lands behinde seldom.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*zero sheaths his sword and tosses it with his cloak and nods at seldom* ya, no dying *he smiles* but u must be waned since i as "old as dirt" i have been training my damned hardest be be where im at, i'm a skilled expert at hand to hand combat *zero take his stance
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

dark knight seldom, "you dont say, well i hate to break it to you but think you can catch up to me to bitterness of the highest of all?" dark knight seldom quickly turns around behind him and looks at zenobia, "is something wrong im in a middle of a spar with zero." at that time dark knight seldom was in full of questions and did not know what to do because he was ready to take on zero but before that zenobia talked to him really quick about something that he could not catch before.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

senses somethings amiss *whats going on seldom? i'm getting bad vibes over here
    even when the most powerful being is taken down, there is no hope for peace-zero casey

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "hey zero sorry about that but what about the bad vibes you been getting is something wrong going?" not knowing what is going to happen he then nods at zenobia and looks at zero for what he is going to say next.

|アスタロス|

Thanks

*watches as zenobia leaves with two other people, zero narrows his eyes as if he used to know them, but he shakes his head* never mind lets get down to business shall we? *zero take his stance again

Thanks

dark knight seldom, "very well then lets get back into what we started so we can finish it in one blow ready?" at that moment gust of wind appeared and dark knight seldom took the right stance and made his first move on zero with a quick dash that the others could not see his movements if zero has not noticed that in the beginning while in quick dash mode he can move in one move and dash at the second movement that appears right below him. dark knight seldom, "here i come zero!" at that point it seem that zero already noticed his movements but it was not the end of the sparring training just yet.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast