+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Luthien had looked towards the sound of the crashing door. It's odd that someone would look like he saw something evil.
    " Hey what's it about? Maybe I can help." Luthien assessed the individual who came crashing through the door. She knew looking as young as she did no one paid that much attention to what she could do.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Hazel sighed and walked casually (as she tried to make it look) behind a bush. She grunted as she transformed. This hurt like heck, but it happens. Sadly.

After several minutes, she jumped from the bush, tail swiping the leaves. She had transformed. Her brownish-blonde pelt shone in the moonlight, the same with her eyes. The brown cresent-swirl marks made their appearance across her body, accenting her pelt. She looked around, and yelped.

'You know, just because I transformed into a wolf, does not mean I will shred people to death. I'm actually nice,' she thought. 'And yes, I can smell you perfectly fine, Thorn. Even better than in my human form.'

Hazel padded her way to Ashbliss. When she arrived, she laid in front of an abandoned building, covering her paws and digging her nose into her tail.

Then It began to rain. The moisture clung to her thick fur.

'Well, sucks to be me, uh,' she laughed tiredly, 'And this curse will last until the wanning gibbous.' And she fell quietly to sleep in the rain shower.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course Thorn walked into a bar! A bunch of drunk people could help.(Sarcasticly, probably not)
    "I don't think you have the power that can help me girl, but you have to get out of here their is a huge werewolf running toward here right now! I need real fighters. Unless you can surprise me I don't think you can help."
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris continued to sit in his booth drinking his brew and looked up at a commotion that was going on in the doorway. Standing up to his full hight he walked over and looked at the two people standing there. "You two make quite a commotion you know that here you should sit down and talk instead of standing in the doorway." He offered some of his drink and guestured to his booth.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Impertinence of some people really got her irritated and her eyes started glimmering silver like the moon tonight. She walked past the stranger leaving payment on the table. She was looking for any sign of anything that said trouble.
    "Don't ever assume things about me mister, If you don't know who I literally am i suggest you don't say anything."It had begun to rain and her birthmark was aching bad which meant someone near was a Lycan. "Great not another run in with someone stuck with Old Arienthiel's curse."
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

As the girl walked by, Thorn could feel her anger, and also smell alcohol.
    He wondered where Hazel may be right now. He sat next to the man at the booth, but denied the drink.
    "Not good for my senses." Thorn said. The man was Huge. Not someone to mess with. A warrior. That girl gave a strong aura off too. Maybe he judged her wrong.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris looked at the girl and then looked around and turned to the guy across from him "I dont know what i did to offend her but then i reallly have never been on for the civilized life to many times being exiled i think. Anyways the name is Nekris Malori and you look like you are trying to run from something. Me i am just trying to be decisive and figure out why things try to kill me now most things just used to run." Nekris took a full stock of the man in front of him while he talked his wings on his back lightly rustling while he tried to keep it looking like it was the cloak he wore.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Hazel couldn't handle the rain anymore. It was drowning her pelt, making it hard for her to breathe. She had to continue searching for Thorn. Then it came to her.

Telepathy.

'Thorn, please step outside! I promise I will not lay a hand- well, paw- on you," she thought, hoping it would transfer to his mind.

She stood up wearly, baring her teeth in a yawn, and shaking her body to get the old rain off her. And she waited for him, or whoever would appear.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast