+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

"I had one swig that doesn't mean i'm drunk." She closed her eyes to concentrate and trace where that Lycan is. The least she can do is to turn her back to her normal physique. She let the moon and her birthmark deepen the trance and she literally floats like she was a blind person being guided by a dog to where the Lycan was.

The moon had looked even paler that it usually is and when things happen like this, the elves usually lurk in the forest watching Luthien's actions.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hello Nekris, I'm Thorn Doku. I think I offended her with my choice of words. I was running from my friend... err... a Lycan. And I think it lost my trail for now. I think I deserve a little break." he said, panting.

"What are you doing in a place like this?" said Thorn, staring at Nekris' strange jacket.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris smirked and saw him looking at his jacket. "Now then did you know taht this Lycan was warnted to run from? Not everything that seems bad is really bad and as for me being here i am drinking but that is just the short version i am still trying to figure out what exactly lead me here. It was a chain of events that ran me from my home in the all. What about you why are you running away from lycans its seems like a fight that would be fun?" Nekris grined and took another drink.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Thanks

"Well yeah a fight with a Lycan wouldn't be all that hard. Exciting actually, but I can't hurt a friend." he said mesmerised by the jacket, seeming to move on its own.
    "Drinking away confusion." he said to Nekris. "I just got a message from her through my head." ("Hazel Lutherin is search for you." he sent back.)

Thanks

Nekris was self concionsions of his wings being looked at and folded them even hardering against his back ot lettig them move. "If its a friend why did you run dont you think it would be better and go back maby talk see if it will hurt you or anything you never know they might retain thier intellegence." Nekris downed his fourth bottle after he said this not even feeling a little buzzed. "Blasted alchol cant even get me buzzed this is why i always made my own. Hey i have an idea lets go to your friend i will come with and if anything be able to hold it down with out hurting it."
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Thanks

"It might be better. You're sounding pretty smart for someone who downed 4 bottles." he said with a slight chuckle.
    "Her aura is off the map for now. I think she's sleeping. (she's logged off) But I can still sense that other girl." He gripped his pole staff ensuring himself it was there, just in case that girl was stronger then she looked.

Thanks

Nekris smirked again "Things in this world will surprise you it takes alot of this swill to get me drunk. We can always wait till she come back and wakes up sit here and drink our hearts out as we do so." (I have to go myself right now.) Nekris just slyly streached one of his wings when he did so not even really realizing that he did it and just a quickly curled it back.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Luthien had decided to stop at the center of the town, it was always peaceful here not even the elves of the forest would ever dare come here when the moon shines like this. She just sat and she heard her someone playing a song that was all too familiar since childhood.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast