+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

"I will see you tommorow then. Are you gonna apply for the tournament being held?" Thorn asked as he reached out to shske the man's hand. He felt as though his life was being pieced together.

"Until tommorow... WE DRINK!" said Thorn raising a glass in the air.
    "Age is but a number." his sensei would preach.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Thanks

Thorn left the tavern to take a look around Ashbliss. The town was so quiet at night.
    "What to do?" he said aloud, as if to break the silence.
    Thorn idled around. Barely being able to hold his alcohol, though he only had one glass.
    The rain ran down his face as he walked. The center of town was empty, other then the girl from the Tavern standing in the rain.

"What's she doing?" he said under his breath. He walked around the center of town where she stood a few times, wondering what she'd be doing in the rain.
    Nothing... he began walking down the alley back to the Tavern.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

At last dark knight seldom has reach the tavern in ashblis that once used to be a beautiful city so he began to look around to find the whereabouts of the warriors but when he hit the alleys he met an unknown character figure e could not see well with the rain pouring down on his palm of hands so he just quietly followed him from a far distance to figure out if he was one of the right warriors, so he decided to be a great distance from him that is how he looked as dark knight seldom continued to follow this unknown man he just continued to take a look around the city that used to be peaceful. As the rain was getting heavier on his weight he just wanted to get some dry area place to simply replenish his inventory with elixir and some herbs to heal himself just in case if he comes to a battle with one of the dark creatures or minions from the generals.
    (no battle experience is earned through his journey to the ashblis city.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Hazel DePriest is off to a good start Hazel DePriest's Avatar
    Thanks

Hazel recieved the message. 'Will do,' she replied.

She padded through the village, looking for the Tavern. She reached the center of town, unconciously following the soft music. Then her eyes caught a silloluete in the moonlight.

A female with beautiful silver hair running down her back. Most likely an elf, from the looks of her.

Hazel continued her way towards the elf. When she reached her, she whimpered somewhat silently to get the elf's attention.
    "Just laugh and forget..." XD

Thanks

Thorn began walking faster down the alley, for he felt followed. Then he stopped and said, "I am not prey! Why am I running?"

"Who's there?" he spat, annoyed by his lack of privacy.
    A short dinstance away stood a figure who's aura was not at it's full capacity. Thorn began walking toward him.
    "I am not one to be trifled with," he said. "If you don't show explain your business, I'm going to have to kill you..." he said without thinking. It didn't bother him anymore.
    Last edited by Clay Gardell; Mar 15, 2011 at 02:02 PM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

"Allow me to introduce myself i am dark knight seldom it seems you have been knowing that i have been following you, so tell me are you one of us or just another passing bystander to get in my way?" dark knight seldom spoke. at the least moment dark knight seldom gave him a weary look and stood there for a moment. the silence was broken by dark knight seldom, "So was it going to be challenge me or simply talk im all ears and as well challenging one of my kinds like yourself we are passionate warriors that will justified the whole country of Courtisan and finish off all of divines chaos's doing?", "for me i am no threat to you i am just here by coincidence because someone was calling out for me and i cannot tell who it is because that remains a mystery to myself as well."
    (no experience points has been earned do to interaction with another warrior.)

|アスタロス|

Thanks

"One of us? You mean of the warriors?" he spoke, now in an equal tone.

"Do you know the name of whom you're looking for? If you need help, I will assist you. You seem to know what you speak off." he said as he acknowledged him on an equal footing.

Thanks

Dark knight seldom allows him to sit near a barrel that is laying in the alley way and speaks, "I am looking for Luthien i know she may be around here somewhere but i really have not spend enough time to know where her exact location she is in, if you know the route to lead me there please do so if not i will let you be and i must carry my duties as one of the survivors of the fallen death that i came upon to be." For now dark knight seldom said the best to his knowledge to know where Luthien may be in but for now he must join in with the unknown character he has not named or introduced himself properly so he must stay sharp for any suspicion around his surrounding.
    (Once again there is no experience points earned in this scene.)

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast