+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors Within at Heart RP

after geting the word from the monks that all of the tortulas towns peaple were out safely i went to the towns senter to help stop the darkness invading forses as soon as i got to the town square i notised that there was giant shadow creature destroying the abandond bildings i caled out to it to get it atention so it can stop destroying the bildings i carge the giant creature and jump to slise its head off but wille in mid air the creature swings its arrm and sends me frlying trew some bildings wile geting up from the rubel the creature charged me and and slamed me in to some more bildings after bounsing off of the wall of the 3rd bilding i was finaly able to get up i look to the sky and see that the towns geting coverd by dark clouds the monster then thrys to slam me down in to the ground but i block it whit my shield then i striked and then landed a kritical blow on the monster causing it call for reinforse ments after taking out all of the small fry (gaining 75exp 100/90exp level up 100/200exp to next lv up) that came to its aid after and finaly it was me and the giant shadow creature and just as i charged the creature a giant lightning bolt hit and consumed me and the shadow creature. i awoke in a room of pure light hearing the voise of the mighty one saying that he will grant me my wings but not my full power sudenly i awoke laying on the groung geting up slowly i rememberd that i wass still trying to stop the invasion of shadow creaturs wile looking around i saw my reflection in a window and notised that i actualy did have my wing back (thats not what i mean by reclaming my wings) after taking off and flying to the senter of town wile in the air i notised all of the chaos whitc caused some ting whit in me to snape and forsed me to unleased my full powers. wille still int the air a huge power washed over me none that i have ever felt before wile raising my blade towards the heaven the dark clouds began to swirl and tunder craked in the clouts and ligtening stiking the emty bildings below sudenly a ligtening bolt struck my sword and then i yelled judgement and sudenly rays of light piersed the dark clouds ingulfing the city in a giant ball of light and destroying all of the shadow creaturs.

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nekris looked around the tavern seeing that everyone had departed the taver including the guy he was drinking with and saw the shear amount of bottles he had drank. "Wow being wounded must have made me loose some of my alchol tolernce well blood loss will do that to you." Standing up Nekris payed the bill with some of the money he kept on him relizing that he was getting low. Walking outside he heard some voices but pretened to pay them no mind and walked down the alley towards them and looked in teh sky spreading his wings to drink in the water that was around him enjoying the solitude that came with the rain.
    Even when trapped by karma's cycle, The dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the Universe stands in our way, Our seething blood will determine what will be! We will break through Time and Space! And defy all who would stop us to grab hold of our path!

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

"Luthein? The young girl? Last I saw her she was in the center of town, along with Hazel Depriest the Lycan." he said hoping his information may assist.
    "I am Thorn Doku, please follow me, for this alley leads to the center of town."
    "Luthien only stood there when I walked by. I have only met her once."

Thorn began walking down the alley, assuming Dark Night Seldom would follow. He still gripped his staff, unknowing of what this person was capable of. Though, he seemed to noble to strike from behind.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom followed Thorn Doku he suddenly felt a light breeze from behind and at the moment he appeared to have seen a reaper with a long cythe it was one of the minions sent out from the generals by the looks of it brought more companions in order to get rid of us 'dark knight seldom and thorn doku' in that moment dark knight seldom immediately runs from it and grabs the attention from thorn doku and speaks to him, " it looks like we are not alone we got company on our hands." so both of them decided to take action as dark knight seldom brought his sword it was knocked of from him and now the only thing he is worried about is how is he able to defeat them while not carrying his sword at the moment it was a mistake to take out the sword while not paying attention to the situation. so he just stood there and before the reapers made a strike movement on dark knight seldom he spoke, "why you have to follow me to here at this moment i have no time to pay attention to you reapers just go away or ill make you go away." so at that moment dark knight seldom eyes were glowing and it appeared that he summoned up his hidden ability the Hard Blade Seeker he suddenly raise his hand the sword that was laying away from his feet the sword reacted to the power that he is trying to release and dark knight gave a specific command, "Hard Blade Seeker eliminate these reapers from this peaceful city that once used to be claimed." and at that point a powerful glow from the sword appeared and directly made strikes towards the reapers and they all have been dealt with in just a mere matter of minutes.
    (dark knight seldom receives a level up for summoning hard blade seeker and receives twenty five experience points and weapon level increases by one level and now is on level three with eighty five experience out of one hundred and twelve.)

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Thorn Doku turns to see Dark Knight Seldom in aw to his power. The Reapers that stayed were dealt with while the one's who ran will be managed later.
    "Wow." is all he could manage. Releasing his grip from his staff, though not too much, just in case of an after attack.
    "That was good, but next wave is mine." Thorn said, giving a slight smirk.
    "Shall we continue?" he began walking again.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

As dark knight seldom started to walk again with Thorn Doku he just realized that there are more things important to him that got his attentions about dealing with the minions that were scattered around the country of Courtisan in any matter he resume back to his place into walking along with Thorn and spoke, "I appreciate the support that you gave me back there if we were to resume our walk to Luthien's place we would have lost that battle if it weren't by me releasing all this intense power that i summoned up from my own body." sadly dark knight seldom had a feeling that more will come after them once they reached to with Luthien.
    (no experience points are earned at this point)

|アスタロス|

Thanks

"That was an amazing skill." replies Thorn Doku."I will be happy to continue my travels along side your blade."
    They were getting closer to where Luthien was seen.
    "I have to ask of this..." said Thorn in a low tone. "If we ever spar... bring on that sheer power. I want to face that myself one day. May I ask of you this task? Once I learn my own hitatsu waza, or desperation move, of course."

Thanks

dark knight seldom replies, "very well when the time comes i will spar with you for now lets see where Luthien is located." with a smile appearing out of nowhere he seems pleased to the location he was heading into. At that time he remembers that slumber he had after the battle with faultor and as he was walking with Thorn he suddenly stopped in dead tracks and spoke, "there is something here in this area it seems we have more battling to do so please help me on this one im taking upon a strong massive powers that is beyond my knowledge, are you ready to battle with this creature?" as we came to a halt we appear before the most dark creature ever to deal with that creature introduced himself, "i am talon the most strongest darkness that you have ever encountered i been meaning to eliminate any strong opponent that stands in my way so if you would like the honors to be defied in a place like this." dark knight seldom replies back to him in a warrior tone, "well well what do we have here another creature from the darkness i been itching to battle someone really strong but this time i have a companion that will assist me into sending you back to where you came from." then as the condition of the weather suddenly changed into dense strong rain showers appear continuing with the environment. dark knight seldom took a look at Thorn and asked, "are you up to it to battle this creature with me and share the glory afterwards?"

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast