after falling from heaven her self, Echo looks in the world of humans for fallen angels like her to create a war against the humans, after looking for 3 years and only 5 angels found, she decides to go in another direction, by going under cover as a female host at a love bar called the marked heart.

i need 5 fallen angels or vampires or even *shiver* a human... what ever you want to be but i do need some angels

descriptions:
bio:
cover job:
side

here is my profile

name: echo nightmare
side: evil ? after being kicked out of heaven she has felt nothing but hate for the human race
race: fallen angel
weapon: a dagger to release my blood (the blood becomes as strong as steel at my command,)
bio: fell from heaven after falling in love from above with a human who soon betrayed her to become rich in health and in money! but soon after falling from heaven she loses her memories other then to seek revenge!
Personality: Echo is a rather romantic character that respects every one and every thing! Except humans! After being betrayed she would and could do any thing to make the humans life miserable!
description: A thin pale girl with large black raven wings, short pitch black hair, 4?2
Wears a long black dress with a rip from the hip to the bottom of the dress, a dagger on the right leg where the rip is, a black rose charm around her neck and a black vine tattoo on the right arm from her finger tips to her shoulder blaid!
Theme song: Damien dawn ? your heart
Abilities: able to cut her finger to release her blood so she can control it to kill or harm any thing or any person in her way

hope to meet you fallen brotherin and sisters soon and any others