+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    why have a dish at all? just make his collar bones double as a antenna wand like a Sat phone has...its omni directional and it wont blow your cover...
    Fair enough. I'll do that. Problem is he's still reboting individual parts right now.

Sorry for taking so long to actually post anything. Basically it's end of Term 1 down here & the tests are crawling out from under their rocks. Study is fun...

And in case anyone's wondering it's Mayu my character Johnathan has woken up from rebooting & is looking up at. He wandered too close to Duke's base when a random bullet hit him in the head, causing the reboot.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh. Seems I've been gone for quite some time. In the future that won't happen okay. So who want to go to war with Brazil?? I'm alittle confused. Yes it is like a mix between
    Ghost in the Shell and Teminator, the the plot is so much better. lol. okay i'm gonna go post now. Sorry for not posting in awhile but i'm back now.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

ok now I'm confused...Laguna is in the middle of assulting Duke's position...the airport is under heavy security due to Laguna's own army blasting their weapons so close to the border...i think we need to tweak the story line again...so where are we now?
    Don't Panic

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    oh, so Mayu and Duke are going PG-13? lol, so Brazil is going to think that South America is going to invade or not, weird huh?
    lol maybe. Who knows. I'm just saying nothing for sure...yet. But if thats alright with you then it is for me....^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*turns a little red* whoa lol, first lets see if we can go on further with the story lol. but I guess its alright. ^^

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz but hey sorry if i don't get on much. I have testing so i might not be on for a few days. ^^ I'll get on more next week when testing is over. I may not know whats going on. So ummm...whats going on at this moment near Duke's fort or whatever its called??

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

OK, well, we've got Mayu running around, working with Duke. Duke's men, who were working out of a group of buildings, are under attack, & my guy, Johnathan, woke up with Mayu standing directly over him. Now she's ran off, he's just returned fire on some soldiers who shot at him including a couple who I had flanking your building. They aren't doing that anymore...

I'm not sure which side Johnathan is on yet, then again neither does he. I'm thinking he'll get told who to help out by Central Command once he rings home. Question is, would anyone prefer me to go on their side? I'm a random element at the moment, loaded up with a shotgun firing mini fragmentation grenades.

Oh, & while I remember, I was thinking about changing 1 ammo type for the AA12 shotgun. Basically I'm thinking instead of standard Buckshot rounds, he'd be loaded up with "Shredder" rounds. Instead of ball bearings like a normal buckshot, "Shredders" are loaded up with heavy yet strong metal shards, which from the front look like a letter X made from blades, while from the side look like throwing darts, like at a local pub. I'm thinking designed to combat the armoured hides of robotic opponents, at 20meters they'll take out a robot's extremities (hands/feet) with 1 shot, limbs with a second, while 3 rounds are needed to breach their armoured chest/head at that range. Against a human though, they'll b just as effective as any other round, while getting closer will increase the damage naturally...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

aren't flechet type rounds illegal? according to geniva? lol an evil antipersonal rounds...but why not gel rounds, those will knock someone in battle armor off thier feet and if it doesnt kill them it will break bones...and if their unarmored...well its gonna be ugly
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast