+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

and sry for not being on, had IN-laws staying over...they took over my computer room so i couldnt exactly go off typing while they slept in here...be on more now at least...
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*sighs* in-laws lol, I have a in-law, pretty much took over my sister's life, but she took it back by divorcing him. ugh I think lol, and I got kind a little confuse there on your post but I think I got it.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry about not being able to post for awhile. it looks like my tests are longer than they seem. plus work is time consuming. but i hope to be back online soon.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to change two of my post, it looked like Jepray was confused when he posted after me, but its all good, am working on the problem now.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've entered my latest post. Johnathan's taking a moment to realize what's supposedly happened, so Jonny's taken over. While he's in control, I'm thinking I'll post in Blue, but I'm not 100% on whether I should do it like that, or just write it up normally. I'll change it if it causes any problems. Mind you, the voice colour will stay the same, since Jonny is another side to Johnathan he doesn't know about, essentially his mirror image.

NOTE:I've decided I'll keep orange as my non-conversation colour, since the blue doesn't look quite right. I'll just have Jonny say something when he's taken over in his evil voice, &/or mention it in the details.

Last edited by LordCastigator; May 04, 2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Made a desicion...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

wow! geez i'm am soooooo sorrry!!!! i haven't been able to post at alll!!! goodnesss! but i'm back most def and i will catch up on everything. i apologize again!!!!
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Newbie edgar123junior is off to a good start edgar123junior's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

you guys will lose and i will im barry friendly but wen it cames to procting my friends in good ay that

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Seems this thing might have some life in it after all. Well, itf it does start going again, I'll post again. Hell, I've already done 1 fresh post...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12