+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

When will it start. And Hellknight my old firend if we can work in groups we should work togather.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, im ready to start, when does the fun start anyways? and are we gonna have ooc chat threads for certain groups?
    Don't Panic

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry Rock, even thought this won't be the first I ever been in a RPG like this one lol, but hey thats why we're friends and work together. If this does goes in groups I 'll do my best of....working together. LOL.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that their should be groups. But....i wonder...where moonlight_child went???? Is she even on anymore??? Can we still continue even though the person who started this may no longer be on? Anywho i think that this is already aproved and that we have to make thread and start.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry i haven't been on in awhile i'm back now. haha. as of now i am posting the rgp. yes groups are okay, just remember to refer back here if things are wanting to be changed and such okay?

I was also thinking that the rgp would go in phases. almost like chapters so this could be like a very long rgp. the first phase will be for establishing our characters giving them the chance to know where each character comes from and why they fight or not fight. this phase is like the beginnig of each character. okay??
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Feb 27, 2008 at 08:22 AM.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

You got it MC, I'll do....we'll do our best to make this rpg the best, lol. Still my character is kind a messing something, whatever it is, I'll make sure it won't get in my way ok? and how will this go?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it too late to join this? I already have a character in mind and everything.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

no it's never to late to join. just pm me you character profile and if i approve you can post it and join in. okay?
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast