+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 3089 War (OOC Thread)

Hey am cool with Mr. Knicks killing my Duke character, that would be good, since I have Jack lol. anyways I'll have my Duke come to Mr. Knicks.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

No not that silly. I said since Mayu works for Mr.K that she have to kill him.idk i might or i might not. it depends on how close Mayu and Duke get when the times comes.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, so Mayu and Duke are going PG-13? lol, so Brazil is going to think that South America is going to invade or not, weird huh?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

so where is everyone? and the SA army would be a multi-national task force of certain countries that make up the bulk of South America?
    Don't Panic

Thanks

What if South America went to war with Brazil, now that'll will be some intense fighting huh? oh and usually I see Renn in the mornings

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a big hunk of realestate...it would be hard to stop a multi-prong assault on their borders...it would get ugly fast...
    Don't Panic

Thanks

Yeah, but you do have a commander character you know, but we need some ideas don't you think?

Thanks

well lets see a Lab in south america (brazil) gets attacked...Items are taken, they go chasing the theif across the country side...more players join the fray...a helicopter gets shot down...government of brazil gets annoyed at all the ruckus and send out the special army to take out the threat...the rest of SA who are not part of that multinational unit are tense...as they dont like big mobile armies nosing around near their borders...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast