+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes (Character Thread)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes (Character Thread)

Zyta, Corvus, Jepray, Kiani Haki22, and Sol-x

All approved, those are some good characters guys.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Name Pyro Setsuden (king of Darkness)

Age over 200 years

Race DRuid ( he is not longer human but takes human form for a few specific things he wants)

Gender M

Alignment bad

Distinctive marks of torture on his amrs and scars
    long nails

Clothing always wearing a white cloak, long brown druid's suit, always wearing his emerald ring

Weapons a staff with a the bone of a dragon embedded inside it

Usable Weapons dark elemental magic coming from the staff he caries

Character Bio: a white druid who was outcasted for his use of dark majic, ni the course of his life he has been known in the underworld as teh king of magic, has chosen to erase the memory of an elf that was born with wings and has been trying to shape her into a weapon but he is being careful how he does this since the wigned elfen child unintentinally has a radar of some sorts for his motives.

Character Portrait average 6'5 paltinum blond hair with dark brown streaks: his eyes are two colors one is blue and the other one green :

occupation: druid turned into what the underworld knows as the king of darkness

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Ranu
    Race: human
    Appearance: small, light wieght, fierce in temper,long scar from left sholder to right caf
    Bio:he is an assasin for hire, gets drunk right before a big job ^.^
    Magic:can bend small spoons >.<
    Weapon:gaint two handed sword that he caries on his back (not when he is drunk >.<)
    (sry for doing the post without permission >.<)
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark1angel: Nice!!! its approved,

Basilisk888: eh? no worries, your approved.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: “Dark Prince” – Real Name will be given out during the RP at a later time.
    Race: Demoran

Appearance: Dark blue hair, crimson red eyes, slightly dark skin, wears Demoran armor. I.E. trying to keep him secret until later.
    Bio: The Dark Prince comes from a world where, with technology, they have surpassed the greatest hurdles the universe could throw at them. Yet always with power comes greed and the Demorans are no different, faced with certani peril a committee was formed to lead the entire race, a trick that has worked for centuries. Yet now, with the draining resources of their planet, the Demorans must turn their gaze to other worlds. They built spacecraft day and night, they trained for space combat and prepared weapons for interstellar fights, even many ground fighters. When the preperations had been complete, it was decided they should head out in search of furtile grounds.

Many years before this turn of events though the committee had been betrayed by a single individual, one of their brightest scientist (the Dark Prince’s great grandfather) used his weapons on the leaders of their world and took over as the sole leader. Now under a new reign, the Dark Prince’s father has commanded that the Dark Prince take utter control of any furtile planet and rule over it, ensuring the future of their race. His father chose to stay behind, they still had over half their population on the planet, only their finest soldiers went to war.

This is the Dark Prince’s story of either salvation or oblivion of his homerace.

Magic: N/A
    Weapon: TBA

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Third, and final, character of mine.

Name: Jezert
    Race: Demoran

Appearance: Dark blue hair, crimson red eyes, slightly dark skin, wears Demoran armor. I.E. trying to keep him secret until later.
    Bio: Jezert is the right hand man to the Dark Prince, he is his field commander and general. Highly intelligent in warfare and a great strategist. He knows nothing of being civilized and as such does not know how to treat others in a time of peace.

Magic: N/A
    Weapon: TBA

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

nice one Zyta ! i like this lol hmmm i think you me and dark1angel should talk how the plot will thicken but if you want to keep this til later dark and i can talk how we can build the anticipation about our part of the story
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Koodii Makusuweru
    Race:human
    Appearance:Long black robe with a blood red stripe on both sides
    Bio:A man who has no family and a powerful will to kill all those who oppose him. He was in an enemy dungen for 6 years and now he wants revenge. He will kill the good and make sure the Dark ones rule the world
    Magic:Fire and ice
    Weapon:Heavy Sword
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast