+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

I would like to make a quick suggestion into what you guys are trying to result in by simply having more detailed afffections of the characters movement by making more descriptive note, which allows it to make it more real life as if it were a true story.
    I do not know for sure if this is an entirely good suggestion since it does affect pretty good the characters actions on what the actual person does feel for example Phoenixsara was not in the good condition to post pretty neat, while being really tired of the conditions being taken. it does vary on what i am trying to say, even though it is quite hard to catch up into my words.
    In order to follow up with the characters view there must be a good evaluation on how the feelings and emotion must be used at the same time.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

In response to this, I'd have to say that's what I've been doing all along but it only seems to add more confusion as description often bulks up an entry and some people here 'don't have time' to read long posts.

Which if I am allowed an opinion is really quite annoying to me, because that's one of the things about rping it takes time and there is definately some reading involved...

However, I can sympathize with "people" and that's why I suggested a bullet point board somewhere for "people" to check off of to make sure they're not making an inaccurate post. However, this is not a replacement for the actual thread afterall, reading the great indepth descriptions of the other characters interacting with this world we're creating is part of the magic that is RPing.

... and join my rebellion against time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corvus For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 31, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    In response to this, I'd have to say that's what I've been doing all along but it only seems to add more confusion as description often bulks up an entry and some people here 'don't have time' to read long posts.

Which if I am allowed an opinion is really quite annoying to me, because that's one of the things about rping it takes time and there is definately some reading involved...

However, I can sympathize with "people" and that's why I suggested a bullet point board somewhere for "people" to check off of to make sure they're not making an inaccurate post. However, this is not a replacement for the actual thread afterall, reading the great indepth descriptions of the other characters interacting with this world we're creating is part of the magic that is RPing.
    I would totally agree on you, but it seems having an opinion would not be that annoying because on what i have posted you took your time into reading, do you get what i mean by that. *sighs* well the reading being involved is that there should be some response in every post that it should clear up into what the characters are being set up to. I know that i may be causing some confusion since i have not been posting in this section because i hardly get to do any story writing in the RP area, cleverly my first time doing RPG i would like to take my time into reading a lot for in order to have an idea on what the next scene would look like that way the readers would get the big picture.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

well posting on the ooc is one way to get others attention and well maybe i need to put the ooc on mi siggy just to make peeps see to check the ooc first before posting. lol well i am still looking forward to what you guys are upto. the story is looking good
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

MIMIC:
    Alignment: Neutral (obedient to who ever casted them)
    Disc: small creatures created by imbuing spirit fragments into small objects. Although it is possible to create them from dead or large objects this is a complex process requiring up to thirteen wizards or witches to create one mimic. As a result they are most comonly created from a small once living object (ie. a flower or a bee and die when either the object is destroyed, or once the essence of the spirit shard is used up.)
    They are not usually capable of intelligent speech but are highly intelligent thinkers acting as spies for their masters. Some of the more complex mimics alow the caster to experience or even cast spells on a designated individual. (usu. the one the mimic was assigned to)

Even though mimics are hard to detect becomming aware of one is an even greater problem. For as the saying goes. When a mimic is in your pale, there's a witch hot on your trail. A saying originating from the first revolt against magic persecution. Pesants and royalty alike disappeared from unlikely places at unusual times.

First mention:
    'Kiani it would appear that you need a safer haven. Who's magically capable in here? I need some people to help me find a mimic. It can be anything that's out of place but it has to be something that was once alive like a dead bug or a pot of flowers, something that appears to be dying. Whatever it is, it exudes dark magic. Find it and destroy it.'

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i reacted to your ummm lets say little spell sensing something wrong hope this will move things along
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Actually, I think it might have given everyone a little more time to get their acts together...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

here I might as well create a caretor sheet for the "goblins"
    wepons: usely has short swords or axes; typical to find they have mismatched armor from the dead that they have taken it from. mostly do not have shield but some have small ones...
    int: they are very inteligent although they can't speak the "normal" tounge very well...
    dis: very ugly; short with two short horns on their heads; their blood depends on were they come from; ex. mountain- black; swamp- green, brown; etc...
    add more if you want but that is the basics of the "goblin"
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast