+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

sry mis-spelling yes I mean dark lord... its just this is not going very fast and people are not posting... so mybe if I did something with i the dark lord people will have to post to save their people... I don't know...
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    sry mis-spelling yes I mean dark lord... its just this is not going very fast and people are not posting... so mybe if I did something with i the dark lord people will have to post to save their people... I don't know...
    Thats' a good idea, though having to do this means that you need to have different approaches and only i knew how to help out even though i play the role of the dark lord prince i pressume. Is there another advantage to make it more quickly and get another group of people that can post for them rather than wait for them all the time? it consumes a lot of time for members to log on and post which is good and all, but the process needs to be improved better that way the story gets better by each post do you know what i mean?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

ya... it most likely does not help that the creator of this thread has not posted for a looooong time but oh well, lets try to find a better way to do this...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

if you checked the character thread, teh prince of the demoran is zyta and the king of the demoran is well dark angel. my character by nature is good but can be easily controlled an manipulated by magic. Hellknight said he'd post soon. and i am incharge so any idea you want to run by me feel free to do so. and have not posted since Vash's character has not posted a new one yet.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I'm just saying that there is a one moth rule or something like that and if this thread is not going to get going it seams like it will be hard to pick up later...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree, there needs to be a side story that way all the characters do not have to wait for another character to post that long. That is my suggestion and i hope this will gurantee the effort into making this one entirely long until it is complete, i will surely make something out of it soon, but not later then two weeks because it will be less attractive to the members that enjoy reading RPG stories.

So who agree's with me then?

|アスタロス|

Thanks

ya, thats a good idea what do you think Sara? I could start working on it if you people want and pm the people in the thread...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to basilisk888 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 12, 2008)

Thanks

Basilisk i assure you this side story will make a better fit in the meantime, so Sara please approve into what i am suggesting you will not regret into what i am proving it is for the best into making the story make more feeling and as well with the rythm that way the other members will get a chance into getting back posting from they had missed thus far.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast