+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Adventure: Heroes (OOC Thread)

dark1angel had asked me to do this...... For those who want to post a new character for the new storyline I believe that is being posted.......pls post it in the same character thread pls and thank you. Have any question pm dark1angel not me.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

hey all, so sorry i wasnt on lately, had a really big work order and i had to do it solo v.v so can some one bring me up to speed???

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

umm, everyone has left town assasins are facing badits. Ranu vs. Koodi and there is an alternate story line in the making because of people not being on as much as they should be.

I think that's it, if not someone fill in what I left out. I have to go graduate.

... and join my rebellion against time.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that was it for all, but i have not been on for simply three days because of simply a long hour of orientation over at the community college that were explaining about policies and behavior overall...yaddi yadda.

But back to here i already had begun with the alternative story and is between with the real story, so overral it will be between flashbacks that way it becomes blended in rather then being one part being the real story while coming back with the alternative, so it is much easier with the transparent one. it does much simple facts in order to face off with a less problem with all characters that are not online at the moment.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, dark that's kinda over my head. Or, I don't know what you're tryin to say...

To everyone:
    I'm off for a week and just giving everyone a heads up. I'm going on vacation ahaha... if you can call it that. So yeah, sorry 'bout that.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

okay i said dark and basilisk can run the story but the approval of the characters still go by me. did i forget to say that out loud?
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

oh ya ppl... I will not be on this thread for about a week or so... sry just to let ppl know...
    death and life are one and the same

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sorry to hear that basilisk, but i needed more assitence. I am not really sure if i can manage the work on my own oh well. I hope this time more people should take more efficient time into posting up more stories, beacuse at this moment it is getting better after i had read about a few pages from them... Keep up the good work for all and remember do keep a steady pace by taking time into setting a good feeling to it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast