+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival (Character threadt)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival (Character threadt)

Name Seira Hime
    Age 19-25 years looks about 16

Race half mermaid half wizard

Gender F

Alignment Good

Distinctive mark: born from royalty she does not have fishtails that is typically associated with mermaids or undines; a birthmark on her forhead that is in the shape of neptune's trident signifying she is a direct descendant of netptune.

Clothing a bluish leather razorback tanktop that has neptune's insignia. and a black skirt and a pair of boots that has mercury's wings near the knee 9said to have been given by mercury to her family

Weapons a small trident and dagger with neptune's mark at the hilt.

Usable Weapons weather manipulation
    Character Bio: she is the twin sister of the heir of atlantis, she functions as the emabassador though the council does not take her seriously since of her young age. she has to look for people to help her fight the coming invasion offering them treasures and some of the rewards will be revealed along the way. Promised to marry one of the elves but she has not surfaced to land to meet this person and due to the impending danger to her people she remains uncertain if this is the way for peace but her brother's decision is the utmost priority.she also has to look for her sister to take her place in the palace.

Character Portrait 5'3 platinum blond hair that falls to the waist raised in martial arts and to fight for women have to learn to defend themselves.

i am hoping others will join. all who join are free to and the spells may be one liners or in the form of a poem or a song and i will check the originallity if you guys post
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; May 19, 2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: spell check
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival (Character threadt)

Name: Xahron

Land: The forests of Locke

Race: Wood Elf

Alignment: Neutral, deciding which side to join

Distinctive marks: 3 claw marks over right eye, neck length green hair, pointy ears

Clothing: Metal gauntlets, leather/fur vest, cloth pants, barefoot,

Weapons: Two daggers given by his father, enchanted bow with elven arrows
    Usable Weapons: see above

Character Bio: Xahron is an orphan, his parents killed by disease early on in his childhood. he sees the evils of the world and sees what sides fight for it and against it. he sees corruption in both sides and is unsure of whos war to fight. he is protective of his comrades, cold and serious, dark and broody, sarcastic, actually a caring and jovial person at heart.

Character Portrait: about 6 feet tall, lanky, nimble and moves gracefully. has red eyes and has scars across his chest, pale complexion and pale skin. average build, has a tatoo on his back that looks like this:
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Name : Sinistar

Race : Dark Elf

Alignment : Unknown

Distinctive mark : A pointy-end tail that Dark elves from a clan named "Sirag" are known to have because they're a cursed clan for treachery.

Clothing : Violet leather tanktop , combat gauntlets and boots that are made from a substance called "The Verum" a substance that's very rare known for being very light and hard to break ,shoulders and knees "Verum" armor.

Weapons: His gauntlets ,boots and tail are his weapons in combat.

Other Usable Weapons : dark magic mastery (can only be used during the night for he's a cursed being)

Character Bio: Sinistar was born after two years of a revolution that his clan "Sirag" led that time against the capital "Thadair" ,in a city named "Rir-saph" that's at the far edges of the dark elves main lands ,"Sirag" people were divided into two parts one that follow the capital and some who are not.

Character Portrait : 6"2 feet tall,black hair ,white skin (born and lived his childhood in an underground city) ,violet sharp eyes , pointy ears.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; May 30, 2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: ;p
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Zyta Amameru

Race: Demon

Alignment: Doesn’t have a side in any battle, argument, feud; works for his own, perhaps twisted, ambition. Ambition is aligned for himself.

Distinctive marks: N/A

Clothing: Weather-worn traveling cloak with the color faded to the point that it is no longer distinguishable. He wears loose pants, also weather worn pants, lengthy is size but oddly enough is never stepped on. He wears braces on both forearms made of leathery hide; they are more kept there out of habit more than protection. Underneath his cloak is a brown, also leather vest that help keep his muscular form hidden as well as protects from physical harm and natural harm.

Weapons: Naginata and two wakizashi
    Usable Weapons: The two wakizashi are used as the first resort when fighting, they usually get the job gone. They are not magically or otherwise enhanced in any, but they are quick precise and sharp weapons. The naginata on the other hand is a fierce and powerful weapon; it remains on his back tied by two strings so I won’t fall off. What makes the naginata feared so is that the user (Zyta) is able to set off explosions at will with the blade by inserting a portion of his own energy through it, he is able to cut a thread in reality resulting in the implosion of the area and that leads to an inevitable explosion. Powerful as he is though, each explosion takes more out of him than just energy, so it isn’t used too much. Another thing about the naginata is that it is uniquely sharp; able to cut through stone like a hot knife through butter, the naginata cuts through steel like air. There is no sign of wear or tear on the metal which was made from a falling meteor and molded with Zyta’s own energy, the blade never breaks (though the wood of the naginata can), and never fails to cut.

Character Bio:

Zyta grew up not knowing his father, hating his mother, and separated from his twin brother. His father died only a few days after his birth, leaving his mother distraught and fretfully dangerous. Since then on in his early childhood, Zyta could only remember fierce battles with his twin who shall not be named for personal reasons to every scrap of meat he could eat. They bled profusely each fight, but with their natural healing powers, were healed over each night and they would begin anew the next day. Their mother took the blood for her own vices—also shall not be said as it is hardly appropriate for an Ages 15+ story.

When he was five, Zyta left home in the middle of the night one day while it rained to hide his footprints and sought to start his new life. He was scared; terrified would be a better choice of words. From his battles with his brother, Zyta learned basic survival instincts, he could already differentiate between a murderous intent and a non-murderous intent. He was paranoid, twitching at every shadow that moved, every rock that fell, every sound that penetrated his unmoving ears. Nearly a month of wandering, nearly dead of starvation and exhausted of pointless worry, he was taken in by an assassin master. It was by this man, Sakurai, and learned the proper way to kill, to fight and live among his kind.

Sakurai had a daughter, two of them actually, Zyta fell in love with the eldest at first sight. His love then though was more of an affection for an older sister, she was two years older and the younger sister was his age. The tree trained together, becoming silent death, their skills sharpening, becoming flawless in every style. There they learned many languages, fluently as to not arise suspicion. They read many books, gained knowledge even scholars didn’t know. But overall, they were trained in one hit kills, everything from sword to hand-to-hand to poisons they were drilled din endlessly. As time went on, Zyta’s and Ayse’s, elder sister, gradually changed from brother-sister to a romantic one.

The moment in his life that he wishes to never speak of again, for the shame and regret are too painful, she fathered two children, twin girls named Kalo and Rei. The mother perished during childbirth and Zyta was left a container; soulless, emotionless, always apathetic, everyone feared that he’d never be the same again. Six months after their birth and still Zyta had not once looked at his children, but he thought of them constantly and at the six month remembering of Ayse, Zyta had his first taste of alcohol… something his foster father wished never took place.

The cold drink did wonders for Zyta, for the first time since Ayse had died, he showed emotion, he laughed, cried, smiled, and appeared to have healed completely. After the drinking, Zyta almost succeeded in stealing the lives of his children, repeating in small, shallow murmurs “They came and Ayse died, kill them and Ayse comes back… They came and Ayse died, kill them and Ayse comes back… They came and Ayse died, kill them and Ayse comes back…”

Since the event took place, Zyta left the only place in the entire world he could call home full heartedly, he left on his own free accord, no one blaming him for his actions that night. He became an assassin at the age of twelve, killing countless. For many killing the just one living soul would destroy a man, the guilt too powerful, but Zyta was different, he couldn’t care less, to him they were containers. They meant nothing to him, he didn’t know their them apart from their name, he was not connected in anyway and in this fashion, killing those he didn’t know on a personal level, he remained completely sane and unchanged, uncaring.

He cares little for the outside world and its trifles, they are not his business, but when he returned home once intending to say hello to his children for the first time in his whole life, he finds the area destroyed with his children hostage by some unknown being. Whether they were of his race or another he didn’t know, or care. His mind filled every ounce with a single thought, getting them back alive and starting anew with them. As such he turned to the war, there were hints of his family buzzing in the pre-war era.

Character Portrait: Black hair that falls to his shoulder, appears to be stringy and also falls across his face to hide his eyes. His build is athletic, he is immensely strong but you wouldn’t know of it at any number of glances. The cloak he wears prevents others from seeing his body and, even if they got passed the cloak, he is only a lean looking person until he gets into a fight, there his muscles appear in full fashion. His eyes are the most unique trait of his body; they are empty pupils, black and dark brown in color, but always swaying in a random omnipotent pattern. Each eye looks to be of infinite depth and could easily rip the soul from your body. One look from a standard bypasses becomes pale, ice chilling down their back and they momentarily forget how to speak; they become so panic-stricken that some even never recover from those ailments till their death bed.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

all characters approved and will wait for the others to post before i start the thread.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Kiani Haki

Race: half undine half wizard

Alignment: Good

Distinctive marks: She had a scar on her left eye.

Clothing: (I will show a picture of what she looks like)..if thats okay with you.

Weapons: She has a sword...It looks like a normal sword...but the handle has her name carved on it...it is black the handle.

Usable Weapons: A short sword, a crossbow, and daggers.

Character Bio: All she knows is that her parents had died and she has a sister some where out there and she is searching for her.

Character Portrait:

Thanks

Character approved i will start the thread and put a little backgrounder on the story as i start the dialogues i guess i hope you enjoy as much i enjoy cooking up the idea! See you at the boards! Still missing one character though to portray my twin oh well if now i can do a double and post his characer here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 20, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for approving my character....I hope this will be just as much fun as the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast