+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival (Character threadt)

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atlantis: A kingdom's battle and survival (Character threadt)

Name: Otto Wright

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Distinctive features: Huge round glasses, clean-cut brown hair parted on the left, a pendant bearing the Wright Family crest around his neck

Clothing: Standard-issue Engineering Guild journeyman's uniform: grey beret, olive jacket, journeyman engineer's armband embroidered with the guild's crest, asparagus tunic, workman's belt, myrtle pantaloons, leather boots, as well as an apparently heavy brown workman's backpack he lugs to work

Weapons: (Initial) Wood carving knife, pipe wrench, pickaxe; can fight bare-handed

Usable Weapons: (Initial) Knives, clubs, axes

Character Bio:

While most children dream of running away from it all to join the circus, Otto Wright, once the youngest acrobat and daredevil of the famous Wright Family Circus, decided at the tender age of 8 to run away from the circus, trading a life of fame, glory, and wealth for a more uncertain future. Otto discovered his true calling in life while watching engineers hired by his family working on circus implements. After having made up his mind, he decided to catch a ride with the engineers, albeit unnoticed, back to the city-state of Breislau up north.

Otto was found out shortly after arriving in Breislau; however, seeing that it was too late to send him back to the circus, the group decided to keep him instead as an apprentice under the stern tutelage of Meister Eckhart, a high-ranking member of the Guild of Engineers. Otto would spend his first two years under Eckhart scrubbing floors, polishing surfaces, and carrying tools and materials, and the next three years learning the trade from Eckhart and older apprentices.

However, his determination soon paid off, as Eckhart, realizing that the boy had both grit and potential, sent him off to study physics, alchemy, and metallurgy at the illustrious University of Breislau -- but not without making Otto promise that he share with him whatever new knowledge he would gain while studying. Finishing at the top of his class, he returned to work with Eckhart to receive his hard-earned rank of journeyman.

Seventy-five miles, three months and a dozen-or-so commissions later, Otto would find himself designing and repairing machines in back-room beer breweries in pubs and taverns in and around the little traveler's rest-stop of Nice, where engineers are often paid well for a day's worth of work. Though things do seem "nice" at present to our young engineer, that would change soon enough...
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

psychical i approve the character seems reasonable enough would you mind if i recruited you as part of the head for the engineer's guild i need to atlantis unless you had other plans for this
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    psychical i approve the character seems reasonable enough would you mind if i recruited you as part of the head for the engineer's guild i need to atlantis unless you had other plans for this
    Well, I suppose if you lure him away from his current job with more tempting contract. Think of it this way - you, through a liaison, ask the Guild of Engineers on land for a crack team to help sort out some machine troubles, or to help with some building project. The initial setback: humans can't stay underwater for long periods of time. Unless our engineer and his friends think of something. But let's not get ahead of the story now... Sure, sign me up!

So... Are we good to go?

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Ash Lost Heart

Land: Shores of Locke

Race: Dark Elf

Alignment: Good, could switch depending on situations

Distinctive marks: Hair to shoulders, a Bright Dark blue, like it is a dark color, but just pops out. His hair glows in the dark. Scar just above his left eye, like from a flaming sword it curves around the eye, from eyebrow to the side of his left cheek. He has bright green eyes that also glow in the dark.

Clothing: black leather vest with a white cotton undershirt. A hooded fur overcoat that’s open at the front. Old type reading glasses that have been fitted with tinted glass like that of a church, to make sunglasses, though he uses them at night as well, they were made for the purpose of not letting anyone see his green eyes, like his hood is for his hair, and is almost always up. Something like leather material pants, but not, black and very loose blood red belt. Black hunting boots, with five, two centimeter spikes around the tip. A pouch strapped to his pants for caring materials like medicine, food, other, strapped to the right leg. Has a ring on his left ring finger with a red gem set in it; this was given to him by his father.

Weapons: not counting boots, caries a short sword, and two daggers strapped to his belt as well as 5 throwing knives placed within his overcoat.

Usable Weapons: above, plus boots

Character Bio: He lives in isolation, venturing out to the populated areas of the beach only for what he needs. He has lost everyone, his family, friends, and all that he once cared for. He holds friendship and family above all else, above law, honor, good and evil. He would send himself to hell in order to even just help a friend. Of which he has none now. He has an amazingly strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad. He goes by his beliefs, not society, not religion, because of this he tends to make others worry about him being around, what he might do, but overall, people tend to trust him.

Character Portrait: He has a normal looking face with the added description above; 5’10” tall, good build, semi-muscular. Size 11 boots, average figure. Of course he has pointed ears. He is somewhat pale, though probably just because of all the black clothing contrasting his white skin.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

approvint this one trustworthy. enjoy and see you on the boards

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Guess I may as well throw my guy into the ring...

Name: Daniel Castigator

Land: Unknown, he’s a drifter who’s recently arrived here.

Race: human, with some magical skill

Alignment: Seems like a good guy (he is good, just not the shining bright type of good guy)

Distinctive marks: T shaped scar on left forearm, just below elbow, several smaller scars on body.

Clothing: black leather pants, black leather boots (with metal in toe for weight training), chain mail shirt, black cloak with hood, finished off with metal braces strapped to his forearms.

Weapons: His sword Excalibur is his primary weapon. It has 4 main properties, the first is it tends to burn the demonic, any contact causing burns on the demon, even if fireproof. Second is if stuck in the ground, it tends to create a bubble around it in which all magic is ‘grounded’, being neutralized inside the field, while forcing demons out. Thirdly it can be summoned to Castigator’s hand with a thought, the 2 bound to each other. The final property is that it has never been damaged, despite taking heavy blows, the sharpness of the blade changing to suit the situation.

Usable Weapons: Excalibur, a short sword, clockwork needle crossbow, hidden throwing dagger. Knows how to make low level fireballs, light fire on wet wood & ignite objects from pyromancy, while underwater breathing & water summoning make up his hydromancy, finishing off with Healing for himself or others from biomancy.

Character Bio: A traveler from a distant land, he has arrived in this land not long ago. Tends not to speak of where he has come from, saying he’s been to so many places it’s hard to tell. He can be quiet, though he could open up once he gets to know someone. Tends to act like a bit of a big brother at times.

He is rumored to be some sort of Demon hunter, Excalibur adding to merit to this.

Character Portrait:

I'm thinking he'll start in some bar, perhaps with the others turning up for a meal & him helping out with the local rowdy drunks. I'm alright if there's something else you want him doing, just say so & I'll see what I can do..

Last edited by LordCastigator; Jun 04, 2008 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Adding Healing. He might just need it...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

character approved @Lord . feel free to post and hope you enjoy

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey PhoenixSara, do you think its ok if I can make a character, even though I am sooooooo late ><?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast