+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Well, it's just as it says. A place to post your characters. I decided against PMing because I was having far too many difficulties remembering to.

A sample character includes the following fields:
    Name

Race (you can find the list of races here, The Great Epic Tale Of Fantasy)

Gender (You can be a Shnall which is nothing like a male or female it's a completely different gender that has it's own . . . qualities. . . however, you can only be that if you are a Forlock or an Apian)

Alignment (IMPORTANT: THIS WILL AFFECT WHAT YOU KNOW) You can only be good or bad, therefore only with heroes or with bad guys because neutral you eventually have to join anyway.

Distinctive features

Clothing

Weapons (Weapons will have to be approved separately due to godmodding purposes, however you can make it do whatever you wish it to)

Usable Weapons (these include the weapons that your character has proficiency in and they are Swords, Lances, Bow, Axe, Gun (with limits), fire magic, ice magic, arcane magic, dark magic, lightning magic, healing magic, and exotic weapons you have questions about ask in your character sheets, try to limit your UW to ~4)

Character Bio (Anything you wish to add to you character's life is acceptable however, when you are RPing your past and heritage might come into play [hint, hint])

(optional) Character Portrait

------------------------------------------------

Here's the character I'll be RPing with

Name: Shincotsu Intaya

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Distinctive Features: A scar across his right eye and a large scar on his back

Clothing: A black robe that is standard for most druids in training. However he also wears a blood-red cape that makes him look suspicious

Weapons: A black book that has the mysterious power to steal life force from the one that the black arm it summons touches and gives about half of that life to the caster
    A simple steel sword.
    A book that has a strange inscription on it. Shincotsu has never actually used this tome. And therefore doesn't know its capabilities. It's his treasure from the old witch doctor.

Usable Weapons: Swords, Dark magic, Bow, Arcane/Light magic

Bio: As a young boy his mother was poor and his father was mysterious and was never home at all. He grew up knowing only that he had nothing, and that he could do nothing. That is until a traveling warrior came to his village looking for a place to stay the night and eat and sleep. During the warriors stay, Shincotsu grew a bond with him and quickly picked up the ways of the sword. From that day, Shincotsu swore to protect his village as long as he lived. One day, however, bandits attacked while he was still young. The man who taught him the ways of the sword perished on that day along with most of the villagers including his mother.
    He spent the next few years wandering around and found a hut where an old witch doctor lived. He spent a few days there and in that time he extremely rapidly picked up Dark and Arcane magic. He left the old witch doctor there to live out the rest of his days in peace. That witch doctor was something of a father figure to him.
    One day, while Shincotsu was wandering, he saw a man who looked somewhat like the man that taught him the sword. When he spoke with him, and carried him to a nearby health clinic, the man said he was the offspring of a brave soldier that died at the hands of an evil force. One that threatens the land. The same one that did so many years ago. And Shincotsu made a promise to himself, "I will not let my fathers down. I shall vanquish this evil!" And with that he set off to find and destroy this evil. Unbenounced to anyone, he is doing it for the old man.
    Last edited by shadowrulz; Sep 20, 2007 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Wrote Bio

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

ok here's mine

Name:sakura haruno
    Race:human
    Alignment:good
    Distinctive features:blue eyes,brown hair with highlights,knee high heel boots.
    Clothing:a pink mini dress with glitter.
    Weapons:a magic wand that has power and magic inside no human can ever get
    Usable Weapons:sword,fire magic,ice magic,lightning magic,healing magic.
    Bio:will do this later also.
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Sep 25, 2007 at 05:21 PM.
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Jep’ray Agoto
    Race: human
    Distinctive features: tribal tattoo on right arm, and across right upper chest. A religious or magical representation…
    Clothing: Light hunters/ranger outfit. A mauve/green color blends well to the forest back ground. Also has a cloak, reversible. A mauve/green splotch forest pattern, and a deep crimson red on the other.
    Weapons: An old relic long sword, origin is lost to time. Ancient inscriptions are written across the length of the blade. The language that is written across it is also lost to time… it has yet to dull after an untold times in battles and lost under castles. Who knows what other strength’s it hides…
    Usable Weapons: hunting bow, short sword, dagger, quiver of arrows, arcane/light magic, hatchet, flint stone (I can always throw it.)
    Character Bio: A born ranger, that’s what the village elders called him. Gifted with the sight of the elves and quick reflexes he became one of the youngest rangers they have ever known. A quick study, and graceful with a blade he could have easily have become first prime. But a love for the forest and the freedom that a ranger gets in the field was his calling. He prefers his own personal quiet time alone deep in a forest, and can be awkward around people.
    He walks quietly and blends into the back ground with ease. Allowing him to walk up to his prey, or strike his enemies with impunity.
    He is versed in the arcane/light arts. A tattoo was gifted to him by the local witch. It lets him boost his arcane/light magic powers. He is still learning his spells, but is learning fast.
    He has traveled many moons to reach the main lands where the stain of dread has started to encroach. He was sent by his village as an emissary and to help with the good fight. The village Elders had known that something dreadful had once again risen from the ashes of history. They gave him a relic. That the village had kept hidden from the light of day for untold generations. The time would come, as said in ancient books of the elders, when evil darkness covers the lands again, this relic. This sword will find its rightful place on the side of good.
    Character Portrait: (description) slim and athletic, is of average height for a human. Piercing light blue eyes, they are almost white. With a bit of Asian in his eyes, and lips, he could pass as a half elf.
    Don't Panic

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

do you just make your own name?
    and what if you don't have that kind of name like the one you all have?

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

just make a name. this is a RP so it can really be almost anything, within reason. I just choose to use mine...if you cant think of one, try mixing names from your favoriute shows or books
    Don't Panic

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I will post all of my stuff once I get replies from the two people that are a part of this that I have sent messages to.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    ok here's mine

Name:sakura haruno
    Race:human
    Alignment:good
    Distinctive features:blue eyes,brown hair with highlights.
    Clothing:a pink mini dress with glitter.
    Weapons:a magic wand that has power and magic inside no human can ever get
    Usable Weapons:sword,fire magic,ice magic,lightning magic,healing magic.
    Bio:will do this later also.
    Alright, semi-accepted. The distinctive features is more of a place to describe something completely unique to the character. Character portrait is where you describe and/or paste a picture of them. And, if no human can obtain the power within your wand, how are you supposed to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    Name: Jep’ray Agoto
    Race: human
    Distinctive features: tribal tattoo on right arm, and across right upper chest. A religious or magical representation…
    Clothing: Light hunters/ranger outfit. A mauve/green color blends well to the forest back ground. Also has a cloak, reversible. A mauve/green splotch forest pattern, and a deep crimson red on the other.
    Weapons: An old relic long sword, origin is lost to time. Ancient inscriptions are written across the length of the blade. The language that is written across it is also lost to time… it has yet to dull after an untold times in battles and lost under castles. Who knows what other strength’s it hides…
    Usable Weapons: hunting bow, short sword, dagger, quiver of arrows, arcane/light magic, hatchet, flint stone (I can always throw it.)
    Character Bio: A born ranger, that’s what the village elders called him. Gifted with the sight of the elves and quick reflexes he became one of the youngest rangers they have ever known. A quick study, and graceful with a blade he could have easily have become first prime. But a love for the forest and the freedom that a ranger gets in the field was his calling. He prefers his own personal quiet time alone deep in a forest, and can be awkward around people.
    He walks quietly and blends into the back ground with ease. Allowing him to walk up to his prey, or strike his enemies with impunity.
    He is versed in the arcane/light arts. A tattoo was gifted to him by the local witch. It lets him boost his arcane/light magic powers. He is still learning his spells, but is learning fast.
    He has traveled many moons to reach the main lands where the stain of dread has started to encroach. He was sent by his village as an emissary and to help with the good fight. The village Elders had known that something dreadful had once again risen from the ashes of history. They gave him a relic. That the village had kept hidden from the light of day for untold generations. The time would come, as said in ancient books of the elders, when evil darkness covers the lands again, this relic. This sword will find its rightful place on the side of good.
    Character Portrait: (description) slim and athletic, is of average height for a human. Piercing light blue eyes, they are almost white. With a bit of Asian in his eyes, and lips, he could pass as a half elf.
    Accepted. Very good. I'll have to watch the sword to make sure it doesn't become too powerful but very good nonetheless. Also, Short swords and daggers are meshed into the Swords catagory. Hatchet is an axe. Flint is general and everyone can do that. Arrows mesh together with bow usage.

The name of your character can be anything you want. It can also be pronounced anyway you want. Just post the pronunciation with it.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Darken Torchwood

Race: Forlocks (BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel slave)

Alignment: Loyal, so whatever BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel is

Distinctive features: As far as my race goes, Disfigured, because can easily be mistaken for an elf. (Due to surgical modifications done by previous owner, who would have rather had an elf slave, had it been legal). He also has scars across his back from being whipped from his previous owner, and burn marks across his chest.

Clothing: A silver robe, with hood, belt buckle boots, carrying a leather side sack for weapons, medicine, and any positions of my mistresses

Weapons: Two kind of in-between short sword and dagger weapons, green in appearance, though with a mirror, glass like quality to there shine. They are curved, and end in points, the handle has a garter that goes around the hand, similar to those French swords. They have three powers, one is to become insubstantial, though only them and the intimate objects in which the user wishes to, but not living matter. This means that they, and say a sack of money, can go through objects as if they were air, which is good for thievery. Two, Red Flame, Burns flesh as cut by blade, can still burn flesh if cut misses, up to a 3 inch space from the blade. Three, blue flame, able to shoot balls of blue fire at people. Not powerful enough to kill, but good enough to harm, kind of like a bonfire being lit in your face, burns clothing, causes burns on flesh up to a bad sun burn level, and sometimes cause loss of eyesight for 5 to 10 seconds.

Usable Weapons: Swords, Axe, Ice magic, Healing magic

Character Bio: BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel slave, previous owner loved elves, tried to make me one through surgery, so I can be easily mistaken for one, and am. Because of this, a 4 year younger than me human girl was attracted to me, and fell in love with me. After my ex-mistress found out, I was sold to my now owner and mistress (2 years ago), and I know not what happened with the girl that I was starting to have feelings for as well, though society would never allow it.

Character portrait: 5’ 11”, Green hair, Blue eyes, White, pale skin, looks like elf but real close can see forlocks features.

I will edit this based on anything you tell me, and I will edit the BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel by putting in her name when she posts it later. She has already agreed to me being her slave.
    Last edited by trustworthy; Sep 21, 2007 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Updated with BAUTIFULSOUL's character name "Dark Angel"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast