+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry im taking so long im kinda slow at making stuff up but im coming!!!

i finally got it!!

Name: dark angel

Race: human

Alignments: good

Distinctive features: tatoo on upper right on 3 inches in width right across arm. tatoo on left arm of a moon.

Clothing: leather pants, knee high boots, leather mid-drift wife beater. leather bag that slings across right shoulders.

Weapons: book of spells given by warlock and gift of moonlight both given by a worlock as gifts.

Usable weapons: healing magic, fire magic, sword, dark magic and an enchanted whip.

Character bio: from a village just outside the firbidden forest. village was deliberatly set on fire everyone died except fo one girl. Now alone she explores her new sorroundings, which is now the forbidden forest. while exploring her sorroundings she falls upon a little cottage with a warlock living inside. the warlock and the lone girl somehow made a strong bond between them. he teaches her everything he knows about dark magic and the all the skills of fighting. After finishing her training she changed her name to dark angel. the warlock gives her two special gifts, a book of spells and the gift of moonlight. she has kept it with her every since. she has stayed with the warlock and protects the forbidden forest from any evil that may try to enter. one day of fighting evil she falls upon a forlockwho was slave to a different owner. she takes him in as her own slave. his name is Darken torchwood (trustworthy's character).

character portrait: average height, slim, very curvy, has vivid green eyes, black hair with blue streaks cut just below the shoulder blades.

i might add some things later on. i hope i did this right!! =)
    Last edited by BAUTIFULSOUL; Jan 18, 2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: double post

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

gotta love a woman in leather...um cool charater...what no whip in the weapons list..J/K lol...ok so whos left...
    Don't Panic

Thanks
    oh yea i forgot that, may i add that to my weapon thing?

oh yea my i add that to my weapon category thing??

oops sorry i commented twice my bad.!!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 24, 2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: double post

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    No one is left, the fifth person was banned, so either get someone else, or we go with who we got.

So, what we doing, what's going on? Start, or no start?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 24, 2007 at 11:31 AM. Reason: double post

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Post Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    Name: Darken Torchwood

Race: Forlocks (BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel slave)

Alignment: Loyal, so whatever BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel is

Distinctive features: As far as my race goes, Disfigured, because can easily be mistaken for an elf. (Due to surgical modifications done by previous owner, who would have rather had an elf slave, had it been legal). He also has scars across his back from being whipped from his previous owner, and burn marks across his chest.

Clothing: A silver robe, with hood, belt buckle boots, carrying a leather side sack for weapons, medicine, and any positions of my mistresses

Weapons: Two kind of in-between short sword and dagger weapons, green in appearance, though with a mirror, glass like quality to there shine. They are curved, and end in points, the handle has a garter that goes around the hand, similar to those French swords. They have three powers, one is to become insubstantial, though only them and the intimate objects in which the user wishes to, but not living matter. This means that they, and say a sack of money, can go through objects as if they were air, which is good for thievery. Two, Red Flame, Burns flesh as cut by blade, can still burn flesh if cut misses, up to a 3 inch space from the blade. Three, blue flame, able to shoot balls of blue fire at people. Not powerful enough to kill, but good enough to harm, kind of like a bonfire being lit in your face, burns clothing, causes burns on flesh up to a bad sun burn level, and sometimes cause loss of eyesight for 5 to 10 seconds.

Usable Weapons: Swords, Axe, Ice magic, Healing magic

Character Bio: BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel slave, previous owner loved elves, tried to make me one through surgery, so I can be easily mistaken for one, and am. Because of this, a 4 year younger than me human girl was attracted to me, and fell in love with me. After my ex-mistress found out, I was sold to my now owner and mistress (2 years ago), and I know not what happened with the girl that I was starting to have feelings for as well, though society would never allow it.

Character portrait: 5’ 11”, Green hair, Blue eyes, White, pale skin, looks like elf but real close can see forlocks features.

I will edit this based on anything you tell me, and I will edit the BAUTIFULSOUL’s/Dark Angel by putting in her name when she posts it later. She has already agreed to me being her slave.
    Excellent. I may have forgotten to mention that Forlocks are also able to breathe underwater. So You get a little +. ^_^; ACCEPTED.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAUTIFULSOUL View Post
    i finally got it!!

Name: dark angel

Race: human

Alignments: good

Distinctive features: tatoo on upper right on 3 inches in width right across arm. tatoo on left arm of a moon.

Clothing: leather pants, knee high boots, leather mid-drift wife beater. leather bag that slings across right shoulders.

Weapons: book of spells given by warlock and gift of moonlight both given by a worlock as gifts.

Usable weapons: healing magic, fire magic, ice magic,ax, sword, dark magic and a gun.

Character bio: from a village just outside the firbidden forest. village was deliberatly set on fire everyone died except fo one girl. Now alone she explores her new sorroundings, which is now the forbidden forest. while exploring her sorroundings she falls upon a little cottage with a warlock living inside. the warlock and the lone girl somehow made a strong bond between them. he teaches her everything he knows about dark magic and the all the skills of fighting. After finishing her training she changed her name to dark angel. the warlock gives her two special gifts, a book of spells and the gift of moonlight. she has kept it with her every since. she has stayed with the warlock and protects the forbidden forest from any evil that may try to enter. one day of fighting evil she falls upon a forlockwho was slave to a different owner. she takes him in as her own slave. his name is Darken torchwood (trustworthy's character).

character portrait: average height, slim, very curvy, has vivid green eyes, black hair with blue streaks cut just below the shoulder blades.

i might add some things later on. i hope i did this right!! =)
    I only have two problems. . . You have two too many Usable weapons, I suggest that you take out two or three. (again swords and daggers are one)

And the fact that you forgot to pick a gender. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

sorry about that, i fixed the problems !! =)
    so can you explain exactly what this is?

oh by the way im using the whip thing or is it not allowed?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BAUTIFULSOUL For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 11, 2008)

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Alright. Completely Accepted. We'll be starting soon. I just need a bit more background on Sakura and then we can start this thing up.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yay, soon it will begin...*sharpens Dagger* cant wait to show someone's inside's this shiny blade...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast