+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Im not speaking directly to a person but this RP section will never get active unless they get there buts in gear
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

It's getting up soon. I haven't been on since Saturday last week. So how do you expect it comes up. . .

thrustworthy - You and Bautiful soul will be traveling together of course, And the meetings I still have to work on a bit. But, the name of the meeting town is what I really need to figure out to start it. PM me with any ideas guys. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not gonna keep stressing this. STOP BEING SO ORGANIZED!!! its becoming useless. You dont neeccesarily need a main place to start... if anything just be in places and meet up. Stop taking so long to start. sorry but im gettin very impatient with this RP there are many more RP's that are much more promising than this one and if this one doesnt start some good advice would be for you guys to go to another RP or i cna even create a type of story that you may want to use. So get your buts in gear!!
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm terribly sorry and starting it up now. Extremely sorry for the long wait.

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Can I use this Character?

Name: Andrei Kyznetsov

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Distinctive features: tatoo of a lions head on the upper back part of his head,

Clothing: Thick iron chest plates with chain mail going down the arms to the elbows, leather-lined chain mail legging and iron greives.

Weapons: a large Broad sword foraged by his father

Usable Weapons: Swords, Axes

Character Bio: Son of a blacksmith from a small mining and smithing town near the mountains. for most of his life the town had been peaceful under the watch of the guards employed by the rich merchants of the town. On the day of his 27th Birthday the town received terrible news that the ore was running dry and the mine would soon be closed, the merchants gathered together in a private debate and left the town the following night. Only two week after the merchants left with their guards the town was raided leaving all who were in it at the time dead. Andrei was returning with a few of his friends from stripping the mine of scrap metal when he saw the carrnage left by the invaders. after a burial of his family Andrei took the broad sword that his father had finished the week before and set out to find those responsible.

Character portrait: 6’ 8”, Bald, Grey eyes, White, Pale skin, Large and heavily muscled body
    Last edited by firstborn; Oct 06, 2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: slight change to name
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firstborn View Post
    Can I use this Character?

Name: Andrei Kyznetsov (Andy for short)

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Distinctive features: tatoo of a lions head on the upper back part of his head,

Clothing: Thick iron chest plates with chain mail going down the arms to the elbows, leather-lined chain mail legging and iron greives.

Weapons: a large Broad sword foraged by his father

Usable Weapons: Swords, Axes

Character Bio: Son of a blacksmith from a small mining and smithing town near the mountains. for most of his life the town had been peaceful under the watch of the guards employed by the rich merchants of the town. On the day of his 27th Birthday the town received terrible news that the ore was running dry and the mine would soon be closed, the merchants gathered together in a private debate and left the town the following night. Only two week after the merchants left with their guards the town was raided leaving all who were in it at the time dead. Andy was returning with a few of his friends from stripping the mine of scrap metal when he saw the carrnage left by the invaders. after a burial of his family Andy took the broad sword that his father had finished the week before and set out to find those responsible.

Character portrait: 6’ 8”, Bald, Grey eyes, White, Pale skin, Large and heavily muscled body
    You sure you want everyone looking up to you? literally? 6'8" . . . he's . . . tall. . . and Albino. . . Accepted. You actually sound like a giant warrior or something lol.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

so here is my character...hope you like.

Name: Jakal “Shadow” Ironwood

Race: Dark Elf

Alignment: Rouge (Will hurt or hinder anyone who is in his path)

Distinctive Features: Tribal markings along his face. Scar over left eye. Pony tail.

Clothing: Dark leather leggings, Black leather tunic, Black leather clasp to hold hair in place.

Weapons: Small compact crossbow, made by a smith in a foreign land, Magic Short Swords, able to cut through any material except Stone (given to him for completion of assassination training), Standard longbow, Baldric of throwing knives.

Usable Weapons: Swords, Bow, Crossbows, Arcane Magic

Bio: Jakal was only a young elf, when the other tribes sent his people to live in the Dark Mountain. Trained in the art of war, Jakal was the pride of his people. During a training session, his mentor managed to cut Jakal’s left eye, that is where he got the scar. Many years later Jakal was sent to assassinate a business rival, that is where he got his nickname (Shadow). No one have seen the elusive assassin and lived to tell about it,
    But there were times that people claimed to have seen a glimpse of him…

Thanks

As I said before in the PM you will eventually HAVE to pick a side. However, currently I will accept this. I have approved it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast