+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Hero Kazuma View Post
    Name: Kazuma Kuchiki

Race: Dark Elf

Alignment: Good

Distinctive features: Dark-silver hair and eyes

Clothing: Black kimono

Weapons: Maxwell, a demon sword capable of cancelling out weak and intermediate magics (smaller chance of canceling intermediate magic)
    Silas, a large blade that reduces damage done by magic
    Hakuteiken, capable of sometimes greatly but mostly slightly increasing speed and power
    Imperial Blade, a divine weapon of immense power

.44 Magnum gun
    Ancient Axe
    Crystalline bow

Usable Weapons: Swords, Bows, Axes, Guns

Character Bio: There's a little too much to truly place on here. If I put it all, then it would take five pages alone

Character Portrait: IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r125/SephyBloodstone/inuyasha5.jpg[/IMG]
    Almost accepted. I have changed the color of the things that need to be.
    The gun you'll have a hard time finding ammo for so it will probably be useless. Just to tell you. Also the Axe will basically just be an axe, Is that what you want?

Pick two of the underlined swords, Not a single person here is able to wield things that are heavier then themselves. Holding onto four swords is kinda, loopy. . . And plz post a bio. I can figure out things to put you into the story with when you post it. ^_^

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Almost accepted. I have changed the color of the things that need to be.
    The gun you'll have a hard time finding ammo for so it will probably be useless. Just to tell you. Also the Axe will basically just be an axe, Is that what you want?

Pick two of the underlined swords, Not a single person here is able to wield things that are heavier then themselves. Holding onto four swords is kinda, loopy. . . And plz post a bio. I can figure out things to put you into the story with when you post it. ^_^
    I'm alright with the changes to all BUT Hakuteiken. Hakuteiken has remained unchanged for seven years now. as for Silas, true it is a large blade that weighs more than I do, but I rarely use it, and it's usually the only one I use when I actually do use it.
    My character itself has changed. My Myspace is where everything on my current character, though some things remain the same. As for a bio, give me till this weekend to get it organized. Time travelling characters tend to mess up their own bios.

I editted my character post. Is that to your liking?

Myspace URL:: MySpace.com - Ryuzaki L. <<Death's Advocate>> - 28 - Male - Tokyo, Okinawa - www.myspace.com/bloodstone_keeper
    Last edited by Dark Hero Kazuma; Jan 15, 2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Reply to a post

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

ok here's mine..^.^
    Name-Isabella Korvein

Age-101

Race-Light Elf

Gender-female

Alignment-good

Distinctive features-pointed elven ears, emerald green eyes, long black hair

Clothing-dark blue dress, with gold markings on it

Weapons-short sword, and long bow

Usable Weapons-white (healing) magic, and ice magic

Character Bio- the daughter of a brave elven warrior, and a priestess mother, she lived in the mountains with her clan the Korveins, but a horde of dark elves came and destroyed the village leaving only her behind, now she has sworn revenge and has a deep hatred towards dark elves

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark Hero is completely accepted through those changes.

Ummmm. . . Aiora? You won't be able to use your sword or bow if all you CAN use is healing and ice magic. . .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowrulz For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 11, 2008)

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Dark Hero is completely accepted through those changes.

Ummmm. . . Aiora? You won't be able to use your sword or bow if all you CAN use is healing and ice magic. . .
    oh okay then so is there anything else i should change then...?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

read through every page of this rpg and its good. Since your sig says I should join heres my character for approval.

Name: Grey
    Race: Human
    Alignment: unknown (depends on how much you pay him to be good or bad)
    Weapon(s): Staff, short sword, blade launcher(underneath right arm(the blades are about 2 inchs long))
    Distinctive Features: Seems to be able to move with out a sound, pentagon shape is on his right armband.
    Usable Weapons: Staffs, swords and the blade launcher, Earth magic.
    Clothing:wears a dark gray cloak with a hood on it(the hood is normally up), dark gray shirt(longsleves), dark gray pants,dark greygloves (in short everything he wears is dark grey) and wears a mask that covers only the front portion of his face and it has a glass plate in it(reason why
    you cant see any facial features) and the edge around it is metal, has armbands made of metal on boths arms.
    Bio:Grey grew up in a semi-large village and with plaenty of rooftops he went running across them and as a result he often got into trouble which lead to him learning to do his favorite past-time very quitely so as not to get into trouble, when he was the age of 13 he made a blade launcher which he now wears constantly and he spent much time training with it and a staff that the shop owner of the village gave to him inexchange for a favour, when he turned 16 he became a village gaurd and 6 months later the village was attacked and most of the Village was destroyed and after that the villagers left the area and he left as well taking his belongings with him as well as salvaging some armour from the blacksmith shop he meet a man that said he was a assasin and he asked the man if he would teach him how to be one, after the assasin taught Grey he said that if he was interrested he wold put him in contact with some people with a need for his skills and Grey agreed and has been working like that up till the current day, also in his spare time he has been learning the use of earth magic and has a small book that contains some spells he can use and a few that he is practising.
    Character Portrait: 6ft tall, has red hair, lean body.
    Last edited by SuicideJoe; Apr 04, 2008 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Forgot a few details

Thanks

Very good. Accepted completely.

Also for SUICIDEJOE's eye's only.
     click to show spoiler

And for everyone who made Dark side characters. I'm terribly sorry. But, I'm having severe troubles with coming up with a system that would have the dark side actually have a story. A sort of Mental/Writers block teemed with tones of lackadaisical notions of nothing but procrastination. There will not be a dark side. My deepest apologies. If you wish to remake your characters for good, I will be more than happy to help them.

One last thing. I will have MANY troubles keeping up with more then 10 characters. Unfortunately, that will be my limit. I so far count 7 active characters. or 7 in total. I will only accept 3 more or so characters. I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T MAKE IT! Don't hate me. . . .

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I have no problem with that and thx for accepting my character.

as for the evil side why dont you get a few idea's from the guys that post in the rpg, maybe they have a few idea's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast