+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Characters for the Epic tale of Fantasy

i would like to join please i here is my idea for my character:

Name Seira Himeko
    Age 18-24
    Race Elves
    Gender F
    Alignment good
    Distinctive features the only elven to have been born with wings: emerald diamond shaped birthmark onher forehead: does not have the distinctive ears for elves was mistaken as a human.

Clothing lilac dress(greek type):white greek type sandals: small emerald tiara worn like a head band, always wearing a long white cloak to conceal her wings

Weapons A small diamond scepter that she easily hides in her cloak. the tiara serves like a shield for her any anyone she chooses to protect.

Usable Weapons fire magic, ice magic, lightning magic, healing magic,

Character Bio born in to the world where her father (a high ranking elf) had consumated with a human,was always kept in the tower because her father fears that the congrave of elves will make her an out cast because of her appearance. she was mistaken to be a human for how many times and never knew her mother. her ability for the none spoken magic has given her father the edge in the congrave or council since she has saved her family so many times. fell in love with an elf that she never got to know his name and has been helped by him several times but the elf mysteriously disappeared. she eventually convinces her father to let her wander freely on the grounds goes to the forest now and again to try to find the elf who captured her heart.

Character Portrait slim (almost frail to look at) 5' 2 redish brown hair with pink and yellow highlights: purple eyes: once emotions overwhelm her she breaks into a song and does not notice that her wings takes her to the high reaches of Leichten putting a trance on all known flora and fauna in the land and infecting them with the emotions her heart feels for
    each song.

PS: Chief said as long as i asked for permission :
    so will wait till i get approved. hopefully
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Apr 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: correct the spelling
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

A very good character. Accepted completely.

For PheonixSara
     click to show spoiler

Also to everyone who is currently in this, POST POST POST! I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING!!!!

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay, she's been accepted, that's great, I can't wait till she can post.
    Last edited by trustworthy; Apr 29, 2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: lol, she knows

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough* I think you should have put that post in the actuall rpg forum not here Trust.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Name Miyu Blackheart

Age 18

Race Dark elf

Gender Female

Alignment Evil

Distinctive features- elven ears, ice blue cat-like eyes

Clothing (like pic)

Weapons long sword

Usable Weapons dark magic

Character Bio-N/A (lost memory)

pic:

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Kiani Haki

Race: Elve

Alignment: Good

Distinctive features: There is a scar on her left wrist it is in a shape of a snake. She always wears this necklace it is a cross shaped locket inside is the pictures of her parents.

Clothing: She wears a strapless, low cut shirt that stops on her belly button. It has two slash like cuts on it on each side one meeting the front of her, the color of the shirt is green. She wears two wrist bands one long one on her right it stops about 5 to 6 inches away from her shoulder. Also on her right on her hand she wears gloves that expose the fingers same on the left. Also on left she wears a short wrist band on her left arm but it doesn't cover the scar. These garments are all a shade of green. She also wears a pair of short shorts that are green with a belt that is long and black at the end it looks like it is shredded.

Weapons: Her weapon is a long sword she carries on her side. This sword was hand made by her father before he died and he gave it to her as a gift. He always said there was something special about the sword but she hasn't found out yet. Her sword is a long dark blade that comes to a curve and a pointed tip. On the handle engraved is her name and a languaged which that is unknown to her. Then there is jewels and carvings of skulls.

Usable weapons: Daggers, Hunting bow, Fire magic, and a short sword.

Character bio: In a small town far out in the forest. There lived a girl and her family. It was her, and her mother and father. Her father was a blacksmith and her mother made cloths for people of the town. One day the little girl was sent out to the store to buy more thread for her mother,but when she left she had a feeling that there was something was going to happen but she didnt know what so she kept on walking. As she enter the store she heard people yelling we are being attacked everyone hide. So the litte girl hid but sadly for her it wasn't a good enough hiding place. So she ran home but by the time she got there her family was slaughtered to death. So she ran up to her room and grab two things she still holds dearly. Her cross shaped locket and her sword her father had made her. She ran outside only to be bombared with the enemies. They grabbed and held her. They said "looks like we still have one alive what should we do with her?" Then another said "We should kill her and just burn down the rest of the town." They all agreed but before they could the little girl she got free and grabbed her sword. She swong the sword and they just laughed. She got mad at them for laughing at so she was enraged. The sword grew longer and started to glow a black color. She killed the all. When she realized what she had done she ran and ran. She had realized that one of the thugs that grabbed her slit her left wrist she held it as she shivered on the ground. She laid there in the forest and cried at the picture left lingering in her head of her families death. She would get revenge on who sought this attack on her town. She was later found by a good traveler. He picked her up and carried her to the nearest town and got her help. A family in that town took her as one of her own. The family loved and care for her until she was ready to set out on her own. That was when she was 20. She has been traveling ever since. It has been three years.

Character portrait: She 5'7 with short black and gray hair. She tanish but with some paleness to her skin. She has deep red eyes that kind of glow. She very slim with a hour glass figure. She also very beautiful.

Last edited by Kiani Haki22; May 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: wanted to add a my picture.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Duke
    Race: Human
    Alingment: Good
    Distinctive features:Prison cuffs on his wrists
    Clothing: He wears a white long waist band, a black shirt with a white underneath, white pants, and black boots, Obviously making look like a village person rather a warrior on his looks. he carries a bag at his side and in it is a book he found.
    Weapons. A steel claymore which he took from his father's grave when he was a soldier and died defending a battle fortress.
    Usable weapons: a black bow with black arrows, a small dagger.
    Bio: When he was a kid, his father mostly took care of him, his mother was sick and his father had to join the army. After five years Duke took care of his mother, until the day she died from sickness. he sent a letter, and weeks later, he recieved a letter saying his father died in combat and defending the fortess he was sent in. He mourned at his funeral which he was the only person out of his family left. At that moment he took the sword from his father's grave and sweared he will fight for justice. But he fell in a bad crowd and did a lot of breaking the laws, he was captured when his followers ratted him out and he spent 3 years in prison, by the time he escaped, he kepts the prison cuffs to remind him never to break any laws anymore. He still continues his quest to become a warrior.
    Character Portait: Has long white hair slicked back, blue eyes, he's about 6'2, weights about 185 pounds, he ain't that fat, but mostly muscle.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 12, 2008 at 09:23 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 13, 2008)

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Aiora I'm sorry, but there won't be an evil side. And the loss of memory thing would only allow me to put you as a general under complete mind control. . . There's also not enough description on the character. . . I'm sorry but, not accepted.

Kiani, A very good character sheet. COMPLETELY ACCEPTED.

Hellknight, Interesting. . . As I read yours I realized that most people in this RP are orphans. . . lol . . . ACCEPTED.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast