+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal of Elements: OOC chats

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal of Elements: OOC chats

I guess Im back?? (>_<)!!?After several months I've been passive, finally I've made my very first post of my come back..heheh.. I have everyone is still up for the RP? i guess so.. well! I guess lets look some more players to continue the RP...heheh

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it's not too late to join...

Name: Cole Allen

Nickname: Cole

Element:Lightning

Abilities: Able to trnsform into a dragon that now controls lightning for a short amount of time, and afterwards must rest for at least 48 hours to recouperate.

Ability Status: Active

Weapon: A metal staff and a pure silver sword that he can use as meiduims and fill with electricity possably paralizing the oponent

Appearance: He is about 6'2, and is reggular build, but obviously strong. He has short, straight brown hair that , and brown eyes. He usually wears a dark purple vest with a black under-shirt, bleached jeans, and a pair of black tennis shoes.

Personality: Is very smart, and is very shy twords superiors, but outgoing around peers. Usually gets caught up in his own world. He is never the one to pick a fight, but he almost always wins it. He is verry coutios around people other than his few friends.

Weaknesses: Bees, because when he was very small he fell into a yellow jacket nest, and was almost killed by the amount of venom that was in his body.

Bio: Cole was raised in a fruitfull comunity, right beside a vast medow. The entire community feared storms for the destruction they caused... all except for Cole. He knew what happend to other people that liked the storms. The village saw them as bad omens, and would band them from the village. He could not see how somthing so mesmurising could cause damage. Cole's family valued education very deeply, so he was either in the meedow studing or reading there. He loved to sneek out into the medow during storms and listen to the thunder and watch the lightning. One day when he was in the medow a fellow villager saw him in the medow. He told the elietes and thay banished him from the village at 14. He spent the next 4 years of his life training in his own style of martial arts where the main objective was to hit preesure points and vital organs. One day while he was training he felt somthing strange inside him build up, then he transformed into a magnifacent purple dragon. He quickly wonderd what happend, and about 10 min. later everything went black. After waking up he started surching, and a few months later he discoverd that his fathers side of the family were dragons.

I hope this is acceptable, and if anything isn't I will change it as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by Zman135; Jun 08, 2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Appearance wasn't complete

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Dileen

Element: undiscovered

Abilities: she has unlocked the minds telekenetic and telepathic powers

Ability Status:limitless

Weapon: anything she picks up with her mind.

Appearance: A small little girl, her hair long and blonde and her eyes sparkling blue. she wears a sky blue dress that looks as though it should be on a marrionette doll. she has silver earings in the shape of peacock feathers and where the eye of the feather is is a blue gem. around her kneck is a black choker that has a blue crystal in the center. the only item of her mothers she has with her

Weaknesses: she is a little girl. she is fragile and is weak to everything at the moment

Bio: Who she is exaclty is unkown because of the fact that she doesnt speak. by the look of her outfits that she wears she seems to be from a royal family but no one knows for sure. Wondering around from town to town she convinces people to give her food and shelter with her psychic powers. at night she scans her hosts brains for information on her family and someone else the person responsible for the destruction in her life. despite her appearence she has a adult mentality. because of her powers she is more like an adult in a 9 year olds body. she still has the needs of a child, the love of family and frienship but she rarley gets it. Sometimes giving in to her deprived state she makes others believe she is apart of their family and lives with them for a while. when others get suspicious she wipes their memory clean and moves on to the next place searching for her life she used to have

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Tukashichi Arozate

Nickname: Tuk

Element; fire

Abilities: Shapeshifting

Ability Status: active

Weapon: He uses daggers and an amulet which enhances his shapeshifting ability, he is also en expert in barehanded combat

Appearance: He has medium-length green hair and emerald green eyes. He's quite thin and has amazing agility, although he hasn't got very much muscles Tuk is quite strong. He's about 6'3 tall and always wears his amulet around his neck. He mostly dresses like the locals of the city where he is, but he tends to avoid wearing green.

Personality: He's serious most of the times, but sometimes he also enjoys a good joke. He is very courageous, but at the same time also very lazy, so he doesn't do anything if there's no bargain for him. Tuk also believes strongly in good luck and that you will be awarded if you wait long enough.

Weaknesses: He is addicted to gambling
    He absolutely hates fish (and other water creatures)

Bio: Tuk was born as a normal boy, without any powers at all. He had a perfect life, until the crystal's power was released. When that happened he was his by such an amazing force that he fainted. When he woke up he had green hairs and emerald like eyes. After a while he discovered that he could change things about his body when he concentrated really hard, but the only thing he couldn't change were his hair and eyes. At the age of 14 an old dwarven mage noticed his powers and told Tuk he had the ability to shapeshift and that is was caused by his hair and eyes. The mage took Tuk into training and learned him how to use his ability and gave him an amulet that would enhance his powers. The mage also discovered that Tuk had a strong connection with the element of fire, but whatever he tried Tuk couldn't produce fire, he couldn't even create heat, so he gave up hope on using fire magics. by the time Tuk returned back home his parents had already died and most of his friends had left town. So he left his birthplace behind and decided to travel around the world seeking luck.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok people. lets then revive the long lost Crystal of Elements.. So everyone, do you wanna start all over again or just continue the pre-created plot in the IC? So what do you think?

Newbie Saraku is off to a good start Saraku's Avatar
    Thanks

uh start again please... otherwise I will be utterly lost ^.^ Im working on a profile now kay
    A lively flower bloomed and I grew with it, Its colours were bright and true and I fell in love, One day it wilted and now its gone I die a little more each day

Newbie Saraku is off to a good start Saraku's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Saraku Kohiri
    Nickname: Saki
    Element; Ice
    Abilities: Can comunicate with canines (Wolves, dogs, foxes ect)
    Ability Status: Diffuse
    Weapon: Bow
    Appearance: Deep Blue hair falls to her waist with long bangs either side of her face, she has bright blue eyes and a sensible face although when she smiles she looks quite cute. Saki has a slim build and is about 170 cm tall (haven’t got a clue how tall that is in feet, it’s not short but not Really tall either) Saraku likes to wear loose clothes and is self conscious. She likes sky blue and wears it a lot.
    Personality: Saraku is very shy when you first meet her but as she gets to know you she can be loud and reckless as her mood comes and goes. She is feircly protective and loyal with her friends and will not react if she is insulted but if her friends are she can loose it. Saraku is a kind girl who likes to have fun and is close to the few friends she has. She loves to help people but is too shy most of the time
    Weaknesses: Saraku doubts herslef a lot, she is very unsure about her self. Saki hates fire and being hot, she can also loose it if her friends are in danger
    Bio: Saraku lived with her parents until the day when she was 12 when her dad went missing while hunting, her mother was broken inside and eventually dissapeared. Saraku could not bare to stay in the house and lived in the streets with the wild dogs until they were cleared out. Now Saki travels doing her best to make other people happy
    A lively flower bloomed and I grew with it, Its colours were bright and true and I fell in love, One day it wilted and now its gone I die a little more each day

Thanks

Very well Saraku.. Nice charrie.. (n_n)v

Ok, people! Since I've been taking opinions all around, the majority speaks.. We shall restart the RP to a new beginning(wow, I really did said that..?) XD hahah.. I'll make another thread in the IC forums.. So just stand by..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2