+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (OOC Chat Thread)

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (OOC Chat Thread)

awesome i love the sound of that i always wanted a map for this rpg

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for my inactivity during last days .. something urgent came up and now it's alright ... *ok ,back to work!*
    for the map and other pics i'll be uploading next week *i'm quite tired for that i'm very sorry* ..
    and when the RPG idea thread (which will conclude every information we need - when adding PM me to edit) can be easily reached *look at the very down end of the page in the related threads* ..

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    awesome i love the sound of that i always wanted a map for this rpg
    that's if i saw one post of yours in the RPG main thread! .. now why aren't you posting?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

no take your time, it is worth it in the end.
    so no rush, relax and post it when you are able to.

@ mveli2 unfortunately Lichgriffin is correct, you have not posted and neither has your brother. so please if you don't mind...post a good intro into how we meet your character. if not I might have to kick your character from the rp.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

hey... i was wondering... uh... well... where is this rgp's direction really going, because i don't want to mess up the story line or anything. so when is the action really gonna pick up i mean like i've read the where place are located and names and such, but is it okay if i try to kill the queen? i mean it's really up to the creator and co-creator right?
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight_child View Post
    hey... i was wondering... uh... well... where is this rgp's direction really going, because i don't want to mess up the story line or anything. so when is the action really gonna pick up i mean like i've read the where place are located and names and such, but is it okay if i try to kill the queen? i mean it's really up to the creator and co-creator right?
    just if the change is that big as killing the queen just PM Overlord he's the controller of the plot flow while i bring ideas (which i have a lot more that i'll be sending him when needed) and try bringing updates for the greater cause! ... okay?

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

guys I am sorry I have not kept up my promiss to be more active to be honest I am lost in what has happend, and if you guys need an example to show others what will happen if you are not active enough you can use my character. college is really being a brat to me now and is taking alot of my time, that and all the pmss I get so yeah no reall excuse just reasons hope the rpg goes well.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    guys I am sorry I have not kept up my promiss to be more active to be honest I am lost in what has happend, and if you guys need an example to show others what will happen if you are not active enough you can use my character. college is really being a brat to me now and is taking alot of my time, that and all the pmss I get so yeah no reall excuse just reasons hope the rpg goes well.
    as for me i see no problem with that .. chasing our dreams is our primary concern in life hope you'll have enough time soon!

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

yep that is true, I will try to make time later but right now I MUST focus on college so go ahead and use my character as an example of what happens if you aren't active enough.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast