+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drangers (Character Profiles)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drangers (Character Profiles)

Name: Kenchi Horohama
    Nickname: Ken
    Race: human
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...s/animered.jpg (Don't know if you can see this pic or not. so I apologize.)
    Description: Red hair, blue eyes, wears a red long sleeve shirt. wears a necklace, red pants and red shoes.
    Bio: Wonders around town, work as a store clerk and a bartender. doesn't do much, meets wondering ladies. (lol) and keeps his dog Jack well fed.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

The link works fine Hellknight.

Anyway, here's my guy. I'll try to keep him from killing any of your characters...

Name: Unknown, lost to time

Nickname(optional): Werebeast

Age: Believed to have been a young member of a failed expedition into the heart of Africa during the mid 1800s.

Race: changeling – can change into other beings, though without DNA can only replicate appearance. With DNA though, he can take on wanted characteristics (strength, speed, agility, senses, scent), including in a weakened form while remaining “Human”.

Description of self: Since learning of his power to change into not just other people but also other creatures, he has forgotten not only his real name but also his real face. Collecting DNA has the side effect of adding their instinctive mind to his, the way the DNA preprograms their minds to react (predators = hunt, grazers = be alert) influencing his mind. This, amongst other things, has sent him insane, though what makes him more dangerous is that he can still blend in with the general populace when needed…

Bio: When his Father’s expedition into Africa mid 1800s got hopelessly lost in a desert, what food they had went too quickly. When the horses pulling the carts died, they ate the meat they provided but foolishly listened to the Expedition Leader, the Father who’s son would become Werebeast, when he said to stop & wait for a rescue party. One by one hunger claimed their lives & they were roughly buried nearby, though the Expedition Leader never showed any real signs of lack of food himself.

Soon it was just the Leader & his son. Still relatively healthy despite loosing so much weight, the son was worried about how his Father could be virtually unaffected. Following him as he went to visit the graves of the dead, as he did occasionally to ‘ask for forgiveness for leading them there’, what he saw disgusted him. He saw his father kneel at a grave, ask the victim for forgiveness, then dig them up & started eating their remains, thanking them for ‘forgiving’ him. Seeing this, he ran as far away as he could as his Father started chasing him, though his weakness allowed his Father to catch up. Wrestling with his Father, he got away after he stuck his knife deep into his Father’s leg. When another expedition found the Fathers, they found the Father himself dead, a human Pelvis bone still in his jaws, their local guides telling the story. They were unable to locate the son.

When he eventually arrived in a small town 4 months later, people barely recognized him as human. Needing strength, he’d fed off an Elephant carcass he’d found, only for a Hyena pack to show up. Wishing for the Elephant’s strength, he suddenly started to feel so much stronger as his skin took on a grey colour. Charging & crushing a hyena with a single punch, the rest ran away from the strange creature. By the time he’d returned to civilization, he had fed off several animals, his body showing obvious characteristics of all & mind scrambled from all the instincts battling for supremacy. Several people tried to capture him, however he beat them back, killing several before escaping again.

Ever since he’s been roaming around the world, blending in with humanity as he slowly learnt about his powers. Still insane, he thinks he’s been given these powers to ‘protect’ humanity from those he deems evil, though his insanity gives him a, unique, view of what is evil. However since learning about other beings with special abilities, his attention has been mainly focused on them, though collateral damage occurs fairly often unfortunately…

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

All your characters are approved, sorry for the slow response. umm I can be slow at times hehe. Have fun!! ^^

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I'll....leave that one alone. Too easy...

Guess I gotta figure out something for this guy to do...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

*scuffs* you are mean, but mercyful because you didnt pick on me.

Yeah hurry up we need ya posting lol

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

is it okay if i become a dranger instead of a werewolf i wanna be a dranger.

Thanks

ummm no you will confused the ppl, so yeah.....just kill off this character and create a new one.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i kinda did by saying i found this underground thing and everything and i died woke back up and i was a dranger.

Name:Vincent

Nickname:V

Race: Dranger

Picture:

Description of self:Eyes are red. I wear a long black cape and a black long sleeve shirt with black gloves. I wear black pants with a chain running across the side.

Bio: One day i went out in the old grave yard and i saw a little old wooden door on the floor of the ground when i entered it i went down the steps and saw a huge door and when i opened it i saw different types of viles that were different colors i grabbed the black one with a red lid on it and drunk the liquid than i didn't fill good saw i went in the woods and started lying down on the ground than when i woke back up i saw a girl walking than i jumped up at her and started drinking her blood and than i started finding things about myself and than i realized i was a dranger.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Dec 29, 2008 at 04:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast