+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Expelled character sheets

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

Expelled character sheets

*you walk through the halls where you will live out the remainder of your high school year.you exzamin the walls thinking what wanna be punk tagged your future locker.you see a figure walking towards you.as your about to walk away he grabs you by the shoulder and points and the school banner*

{-------------lincon high--------------}
    >>>>reach for the stars not drugs!<<<<

"Lincon high..."*he says as you turn your head back to see his face*"An alternative school that is an educational setting designed to accommodate behavioral needs...at least thats what the brochure said to me foolwhats up im steven.and this is the high school kids go to when they get expelled.me i got expelled for using my powers on another student.anyways this school has the tough gangs and bullies that arent allowed back in the other education systems.yeah this school,the real thing man.its fun to mess around cuz the teachers are hella strict.but be careful we got security guards in places you wouldnt even think!oh yeah and did i mention your not the only one with powers?nah fool every student has powers so i wouldnt mess around with most of them if i were you.*you start to walk away but he gets back in your face.you know you could probably take this guy but you dont want trouble*"fool you cant jus come waltzing in like you own the place.let me show you the ropes around here (The Rules)."

"ok youz better listen up fool cuz im only saying this once.
    1,i dont think you should be cheap as hell in here(no god moding)if you hit somebody they will hit you back(please try not to land the hit on other rpg'rs.you can sometimes but dont get cheap and dont dodge everything that comes at you.)so yeah you shouldnt overpower students.cuz they will come and beat you into the ground
    2,you better interact with people.if they talk to you you better acknoledge them.even if you just look at them and walk away.as long as they know your not ignoring them(interact.read the posts and talk to the people that talk to you)
    3,do you have more than one power?"*you shake your head*"good cuz your not allowed to have more than one...cuz one time we got this fool with 3 powers and damn did things get crazy(one power only.elements can count as one power.and that goes for all of you.if you have a power it can have only 4-5 abilities for instants_psychic powers-psycho kenieses,future sight,pyro,mind reading._*excuse my spelling*but the ability has to relate to your power or i will ask you to change it.but remember dont be cheap try not to go between more than 2 abilities during a fight.and dont be all powerful.all those abilities combined should only be as powerful as one power.)
    4,oh yeah if you kill somebody here his 'Homies' will come after you and kill you so its not advised(dont kill other rpg'rs unless you have permission and the person whos dying notifies me).
    5,you cant be short with people here(write at least three sentences)students here get pissed off easy.dont push em.
    6,you need help jus text me fool.i jus got one of them new xenon phones so i need practise(read the ooc chats please.)
    7,man dont worry so much jus have fun while your here.jus listen to what i say and you wont get shanked...(no really.if you dont listen to my warnings i will let the rpg'rs kill you without your approval...but dont worry im not strict.jus wanna keep the order).
    oh yeah you gotta fill out your shool application before you get to actually finish out your school days here."*steven hands you an app.you carfully stare at the sheet as he hands you a pen*(there will be more rules posted in the ooc. once we go along and i see something that needs improving.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lincon high<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    student application

name:

nickname:

height:

power:

weakspot:

reason for getting expelled:

crew/gang(optional):

history:

personality:

appearance:

parent/gaurdian signature(forge it):

>>>>>>we hope your student has a great time<<<<<<<

*you filled out your application and put it in the slot*"great.now you jus gotta get approved before you hang(before posting)catch ya on the flip side!"*smacks the back of your head and walks off.*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    student application

name:steven green

nickname:the blur

height:5'9

power:speed of sound

weakspot:extreme sounds.(since sound is used for steven to reach high speeds,loud and high pitch sounds can throw off his balance of speed and sound and even draw him closer to the object making sound)

reason for getting expelled:threatening and abusing another student

crew/gang(optional):north side

history:?

personality:hang loose,no worries,in your face

appearance:
     click to show spoiler

parent/gaurdian signature(forge it):Robert and Victoria Green

Last edited by anonymous; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:32 PM.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Expelled character sheets

student application

name:kain zyler

nickname:z

height:5'11

power: shape shifting

weak spot: electricity, messes with the electrical currents in the brain so he cant tell his body what to shift into.

reason for getting expelled: talking back at the teacher and destruction of school property

crew/gang(optional): none

history: parents were jerks all his life

personality: serious,,doesn't care what other people think, smart but doesn't brag or show off.

appearance:

parent/guardian signature(forge it): Mr. & Mrs. Zyler
    Last edited by missundrstood; Sep 20, 2009 at 02:13 PM.

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

student application

name: Akido Vortez (Right)

nickname: Manipulator

height: 5' 6

power: Can manipulate or bend all 4 elements of the earth

reason for getting expelled: To many suspensions and fights

history: Akido is well trained in MMA and is now trying to turn his life around. Also he rides numoreous motorcycles because his family is wealthy... His adopted family.

personality: easy to tick of depending on what is said to him, is VERY smart, and is also keeps to himself if he has nothing to say.

appearance:

parent/guardian signature(forge it): Mr.Vertella Mrs.Vertella

Hope everything is in order!!!
    Last edited by darkninja; Sep 20, 2009 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks

approved go have fun in the posts

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

student application

name: Nicco Crowle

nickname: Nekko

height:4'92

power: Can visit and change others dreams.

reason for getting expelled: High on on some psycadelic plants and used voilence aigenst a teacher during a bad tripp.

crew/gang(optional): Non, She's on her own.

history: She lived well with her parents until she was 5 years old, then she got a younger sister. Her life changed fast since that, she got mental volatile, She hated her sister and she hated herself becuse she hated her sister (got it?). She often got into fight with they that once was her friends. When she got 12 years old, she got deppressed and tried to kill herself a several times. So she got anti-deppressed medicin, but it's not all the time she takes the medicin.
    When she came to school, her life started aigen. She got some friends and felt better. After she had failed on an important test, she started to be sick aigen. She stoped to talk with her old friends adn found some new friends, all expiriment with Psychedelics plants. From that point, it has just gone down, before she got expelled she was high on that Psychedelics plant everyday. When a teacher noticed it and tried to take her to the school-nurse, Nicco got paniced and hit the teacher in the face. She lefted and was later found in her wardrobe. Her right arm was full of wounds after her nails. So now she's in this place.

personality: Very mental volatile. so she change alot between calm and sad/deppressed.
    And when she can't handel a situation, she just leave and hide somewhere.
    She still take psycadelic plants, but when she does, she is really scared that anyone will notice anything and she will be in problems aigen.
    Sometimes she's hatefull aigenst herself becuse she had fail to be a good child.
    appearance:

parent/gaurdian signature(forge it): (Mother) Marie Crowly.... (Father) André Crowly...
    But she has no good condition with anyone of them
    Last edited by kimihiro; Sep 17, 2009 at 04:56 AM.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Thanks

approved go have fun in the posts

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

student application

name: Izumi Kazuma (last ,first)

nickname:izu

height: 5'0"

power: tempature

reason for getting expelled: beat up to many people and teachers

history: always had people make fun of her,and gets caught up in her pride a lot ,lived in an orphanage till Rakuto took her in

personality: smart,gets annoyed easily, hates most people exept rakuto,gets fired up easily,has uncontrollable temper

appearance:Anime girls with pink hair and red eyes image by TrowaBarton3 on Photobucket

parent/gaurdian signature(forge it): Kanagi Rakuto

Thanks

approved!go post NOW!!!...please?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:

tokini (Sep 18, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast