Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Family Affairs: Charcter Theard

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Family Affairs: Charcter Theard

Engel

Name: Dean Engel

Angel Form: Guardian

Weapon: A blessed shield and a short sword. the shield has been fortified with holy runes to be able to withstand both magical and physical attacks.

Appearance:
     click to show spoiler

Bio: Since he was a child, Dean has been committed to the defense of his friends and of the Family. His strong will and refusal to back down no matter what the odds has taught him to be able to defend himself and others against multiple attackers and win. Holding an absolute faith in the elders of the Family, Dean will do whatever it takes to ensure the survival of the Engels

Abilities: Whenever he is hit with magical energy part of the damage is absorbed into his body.

Unique Rune: Sanctify. creates a field around him which nullifies and prevents the use of abilities by either Engel or Kavor.

Weakness: Dean must rest to remove the energies that he absorbs. If too much enters his body or he goes too long without removing it, it will act as a poison, slowing his movements and eventually killing him.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Carmen Engel
    Angel form:
     click to show spoiler

Weapon: wooden staff with green crystals at the top
    Apperance:
     click to show spoiler

Bio: (Be detailed) working on it
    Abilitys: Basically she can connect to the earth dealing with woodlands, forrest, etc;
    Unique rune: a wooden sphere with a green emerald in the center
    Weakness: extreme weather conditions

(i know its still needs editing im working on it lol )
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the caracter sheet for the Kavor and Engel Family Heads the rules are diffrent for them, I want one for each, but will have up to two for each family. If i have multiple apps than i will choose the ones i deem best.

Family Head Character sheet:
    Kavor family
    Name:
    Demon:
    Weapon:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (Be extermaly detailed)
    Abilitys: (You may have five)
    Tattoos ability: (two)
    Finisher Attack:

Engel family
    Name:
    Angel form:
    Weapon:
    Apperance:
    Bio: (Be extremaly detailed)
    Abilitys: (You may have five)
    Unique rune: (two)
    Finisher Attack:
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kavor family
    Name:agaki
    Demon:sound demon
    Weapon:gauntltes
    Apperance:wears headphones black checkerd pants and a black shirt. has black eyes and black hair.
    Bio: agaki was a weird child in the family by which the way he acts when a different type of song plays. like when theres a rock song his movements are hard and strong and a acoustic sound makes his movements smooth and quick. This also happend with personality rock(mad) acoustic(calm) techno(random) etc.
    Abilitys:he fights in a variaty of ways determine by what he listens to.hes monserous strenght and his extremely fast
    Tattoos ability:when he yells it creates a sonic boom beam. massive of amount of sound comes from his hands. his body carries an electric current
    Weakness: it a while for agaki to start fighting seriously when he first plays a song his body needs to ajust to it before being in complete tune. also after use of tattoos his body grows weary and fragile until 1 hour

Thanks

Everyone is approved with the exception of wasted we will begin shortly.

Kavor family head
    Name: Ookami
    Demon: Greater Wolf Demon
    Weapon: A giant reaper scythe (pure black enven the blade) and the family sword that holds the darkness of the family
    Apperance: I gaint of a man do to his power he is never compltly human but a half-man half-wolf looking creature. His skin is pale like the moon with his hair as black as nothingness, while his eyes are as red as hell
    Bio: Ookami was born to lead ever since he was a child. He showed the most promise as the son of the previous leader. A ruthluss man he acended to power at the age of 10 when he killed his father and took the seat of power. Through his rule the Kavors rose to there height of power destroying all that stood in there way. With the finding of the object Ookami hopes to destroy the Engels and take complet power.
    Abilitys: Lesser Wolf Demon summoning, Reaper wing (he swings his scythe and a dark wind slices his enemys apart), Hand of Death (Ookami's shadow streches to the target killing them instantly), Hell Fire, Howl of the damned (Ookami realses of howl that causes the ground to split and the hand's of the dead reach up to pull there victim down to hell.)
    Tattoos ability: He can steal the souls of his enemy and make him stronger with it. Also after he steals the soul of his victoms he gains there powers.
    Finisher Attack: Ookami realeses the souls of the dead from his tattoo and they rip the person apart little by little
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; Apr 09, 2009 at 02:44 PM.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Engel family head

Name: Fiona Engel
    Angel form: Zadkiel
    Weapon: Currently unknown
    Appearance: She has incredibly long wite hair. Her eyes are the deepest sea blue. She wears a white robe and carries around a cane.
    Bio: Fiona is one of the oldest of both the families of Engel and Kavor. When she was born, the angel Zadkiel was placed in her. She is true to her angel. She shows compassion and forgiveness to everyone, even the Kavor. Even though she is know for her compassionate nature, in battle she should be feared. It is said her powers match that of Ookami (More to be revealed in the RP).
    Abilities: Purification (she purifies evil), Protection (she can guard against most if not all attacks), Bonds of Life (able to sever the life bonds of people), Holy Light (calls upon the angels of heaven to strike down her enemies with lighting), and Gods Creation (effects unknown).
    Symbol- wunjo rune-diamond and Symbol- nauthiz rune-lapis lazuli
    Finisher Attack: Human form- She calls upon the heaven to purify and kill her opponent. Angel form- She is in her angel form and when she speaks these words:
    Zadkiel I invoke your presence
    Zadkiel as I connect with source I recall my compassionate nature.
    Zadkiel help me to forgive
    Dissolve all Karmic blockages with your violet flame
    I am now open to receiving from the divine
    She invokes her most powerful attack. Unfortunately this will kill her.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Very nice Renn that is acceptable everyone please begin rpging.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2