+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Family Affairs: OOC Chat

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Family Affairs: OOC Chat

I will post the story theard in the rpg Forum later on today.
    People should know what this thread is for: Chat, give ideas about the rpg, etc., etc.
    Have Fun everyone
    Live Life Or Die

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Family Affairs: OOC Chat

Yo!

We need more players!

Ima go invite everyone!

Thanks

Yes, thank you ayu, the more people we have the better this rp will be so please everyone invite people
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

When are we going to start?? Also how do we use the angel forms?? I want to know how everything is going to work out.

Hey Ayu, me and you are sisters. I mean I know we are part of the same family and everything but I hope you did read my bio for my person....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

ok........... so did what is this rp about? or is there another thread i need to read? lol post link? =]plz
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

@Renn.

Yep. Read it. Nice Bio! Sister!

@BlackRose:
    The Family Kavor: The family of Darkness and magic, they are know as the masters of the dark arcane. At birth a demon is placed in the newborn, giving the child unknown powers and abilitys. At the age of 17 when the member is concederd a adult the tattoos of darkness are placed on his/her body. The tattoo gives the wearer a unique ability all there own.

The Family Engel: The family of light and holyness, they are know as the masters of rune casting. At birth the Angel Light is placed in the newborn, giving the child the ability to turn into an Angel. At age 17 when the member is concederd a adult they make there own rune caster, a device that gives them the ability to use rune magic at will and gives them knowledge of all runes. The rune caster also lets the user creat a unique rune all there own.

The feud has lasted for millions of years, with no one alive to day able to tell you how it began. In the bloodest battle in there history was fought a object of mystery was uncovred. Both sides tried to capture it, but durning the battle it was lost. Years later rumors surfaced on the object and that it held the begaining and the end of the feud for those who could claim it. Now the familys have sent there best to find it.

Sorry I copy paste it from before.

Moar people!

Thanks

Thank you ayu for explaining it for me, and to answer your question Renn. I don't want to start it until we have more Kavors, but if by tommorow it is still the same then i will begin the story with the Kavors at a disadvantage. Also the Engels turn into there Angel form by calling the name of the Angel they posses and saying somthing that fits the charcter it is up to you what you say.
    I need two people to volunteer to be the heads of the family i would like there to be four a male and female, but two is fine. The heads of the family will start the quest by sending out the people and at certain times in the rpg i will give them special orders on what to do and i might have them give a family member an extra power. I will post the Charcter sheet for them latter on today.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want I could contral more characters. I wouldn't mind. If there is anything I can do to help just ask. ^__^

@Ayu
    Man this reminds me of that one rp we played awhile back about crystals or something right??

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast