+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia ( character thread)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Fantasia ( character thread)

Name: Selene
    Power: Mind reading/telekenisis/ Air manipulation
    designation: First born to Luna but never to be heir to the throne
    family: Luna
    Bio: Crowned Princess for Luna's Peak but never to be the heir to the throne since it was never customary for a woman to take the throne. The sudden death of he father left many questions in her mind. She has to keep on proving herself to the council that she is trustworthy of her role as keeper of the White Diadem. She was never one to have embraced childhood since she was always expected to take on her mother's role as keeper and evventually become the promised wife of the future Emperor of Fantasia. She is always seen roaming around the grounds of the castle checking on everyone's well being and holding a book studying forgotten folklore.

Appearance: White hair, silver eyes, with a crescent moon birthmark on her forehead as destined to be the future emperor's wife. Always wearing a white shantung with slits at the side and wearing a pair of white trousers.

Please post all your character threads and go over what you submitted in the ideas area if you have any changes to it.
    Fantasia ideas area
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia ( character thread)

Name: Kuro Ko (not his real name. will explain in bio)
    Nation: Fire
    Power: Phoenix fire- Able to use the eternal flames of a Phoenix and can even semi turn himself into a Phoenix by enveloping his body in fire and growing Phoenix wings. Among other things is the manipulation of fire.
    Family: Soujiro
    Bio: He is the first born son of Soujiro. The prince had relations with a Phoenix while it was in human form. When Kuro Ko was born his father saw him as a threat and has on many occasions tried to kill his own son, but the blood that runs through his veins is strong and keeps him alive. When Soujiro could not kill him, he decided to use him to his advantage and trained him to be the ultimate warrior for the land of Hothoria. Only his mother knew his real name, but she died soon after Kuro Ko’s birth. His father appalled by his son when he learned the truth gave him the name of Kuro Ko (meaning Dark Sin).

Weapons: Photobucket | phoenix Pictures, phoenix Images, phoenix Photos
    Spear image by Octobersunshine1 on Photobucket
    Kuro Ko had both made in Mercury's lair secretly the sword is always at his side and his spear always in his hand or near him. They are both drenched in his blood making them stronger and when cut by either one a fire burns inside of them.

Appearance:
    Photobucket | redhair Pictures, redhair Images, redhair Photos
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; Jan 30, 2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: changed my appearance
    Live Life Or Die

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

character approved you can start posting on the main forum for the rp

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Denmar

Power: The ability to create and control fire to an extreme. Large fires take a bit of concentration.

Designation: Fire

Family: Luminar

Appearance: He is a tall man with brown hair, flecked with gray. He always wears an exquisite red robe, marked with his symbol, showing him to be the third most powerful mage in all of Hothoria. His eyes appear to be red at first glance, but are really just an odd shade of brown.

Bio: He is the third most powerful fire Mage in Hothoria, and was close friends with Soujiro until Soujiro became the Patriarch. He spends most of his time lecturing/talking to/flirting with random students he encounters in the school's halls. The other two mages (the first and second most powerful) Consider him lazy and good-for-nothing. They are correct on the lazy part, oh so wrong about the good-for-nothing part. He has a rather extensive information network, and has actually fended off quite a few assassins. He has yet to find anything he can really care about.

Weapons: Fire. He has a dagger "just in case", whatever that means...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

character approved you can start posting as well......

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Kairu
    Age: 100 + years old but looks as if he is only in his early 20s.
    Nation: Metal
    Power: Able to build and construct or dismantle any mechanical or metallic device. He is also imune to vertualy all forms of deseas and poisens.
    Family: None

Bio: Kairu is not a man but a bio mechanical machine created by a scientist who sought to save his son’s life who suffered from a weak physical body. The Scientist succeeded and saved his son Kairu life by combining flesh and metal but was later arrested for unethical and questionable scientific ventures. Kairu is still physically Human and organic who needs food, how ever so little though and ages much more slowly. The exception of his muscular, neural and skeletal structure which far exceeds in strength and durability compared to any normal person, he is still a living creature. He and his father were later exiled instead of being executed do to the fact it was brought about of the purist intent to save a life. Years passed and Kairu's father later died at the age of 81 do to natural cause, how ever Kairu has hardly aged at all. Sense he and his father were exiled he began to modify him self by replacing his more organic arms for clawed mechanical like gauntlets that attach to his elbow. He has also replaced his legs with double jointed mechanical ones that connect to his knee, allowing him to run and jump faster and farther. He also added on two extra very long arms to his back, each when fully extended has a reach up to 15' 8" whose hands are also clawed with three much larger and longer bladed fingers. He keeps his second set of arms folded like that of a bird’s wing. These modifications were necessary for them to survive in the harsh wilderness.
    Kairu was later rediscovered by one of the young princesses when she was little who ran away wanting adventure and to see the out side world. She got lost for a few days until Kairu found her wandering aimlessly through the thick forest and took her in and gave her food and shelter. He later returned the young lady to her royal family who were over joyed to see their daughter again. They were disturbed to see Kairu and wanted him out of the realm and back in the woods as quickly as possible. Kairu, never wanted or expected any reword was happy to oblige in returning to his home, how ever the young princess begged with her mother and father for Kairu to stay and be her body guard and friend. Her parents later gave in to allow for her to see Kairu, but Kairu would have to stay in the woods. The young princess goes to see Kairu as often as she can.

Weapons: Basically he is a weapon do to his four clawed arms and extreme agility and speed and capability to withstand an enormous amount of punishment.

I would like to point out in that Kairu is not a robot or a machine in the way most would think. He does not have wires or circut bored and hydrolics one would find in a modern machine, but rather that his mechanical prosthetics behave, act, and look like their organic counterparts. For a better description of what I am talking about please look at my Xier art work in my profile untill I am able to photo copy the drawing of my charactor to my computer.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 30, 2009 at 09:03 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

you can start posting scourge, thanks for joining as well.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Sanskrit Ishvara
    Power: An electrical surge of pure energy. he could shape his own energy, and to a very small extent the energy immediately around him, into an electrical pulse powerful enough to rival a thousand lightning bolts, but could be contained to be weak enough to get an insects heart to stop/start beating. In addition Sanskrit could also turn into a full dragon, it is his true form, however for the sake of diplomancy he's been taught to endure the human form.
    Designation: Metal
    Family: Dragona
    Bio: Born from the head dragon family in metal, the heir to the throne. He's been taught military strategy, hunting, carving, weaving, crafting (with metal and wood), many languages of the world, horseback riding, martial arts, chivarly, and philosophy. He's rarely had time alone in his early life, most of the time he was in seclusion during his studies and training. He's learned from the best, trained under the greatest masters Metal had to offer, seeknig knowledge even from neighboring countries. but he was also miserable, never knowing a true childhood. He seeks peace, knows that fighting could acheive peace, but would rather seek peace through less bloody methods.
    Weapons: A flexible spear, if you've ever seen the movie hero featuring Jet Li, think of Sky's spear (the first fight in the movie).

Here is his picture, spear included: IMAGE

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast