+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasia ( OOC THREAD)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Fantasia ( OOC THREAD)

OKAY PEOPLE , let's start rocking and start posting any discussions that are out of the character here.

Fantasia was divided into five kingdoms ( fire, water, earth,air, and metal). There was a time when there was only one ruler for Fantasia until the Empress fell inlove with a soldier. And a highly obsessive Prince from Hatoria was inlove with the empress.

Soujiro , Prince of the fireland had poisoned the Emperor to make sure the position was up for voting by the council.

There was an heir for each kingdom and a set of council elder for each kingdom.

the characters can range from any mythical creature for Fantasia you can imagine.

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro
    Water: Kenshin is the patriarch
    Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress
    Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch
    Metal: Dragona is the matriarch

Name:
    Power:
    designation:
    family:
    Bio:
    Weapons:

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro ( land's name: Hothoria)
    government type: tyranical : culture of the people or mostly for this nation is war, like it's a must and sees anyone who gets close to Luna's family as a threat to them getting the throne.

Water: Kenshin is the patriarch (Isen )
    goernment type: they have a council to consult for their decisions. they are known as the scholars and inventors.

Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress (Luna's Peak)
    > is the seat of power for the empire. they deal with the trade and getting the whole kingdom together. usually this family multi lingual since they are the ones who face other merchants and close the deals for the trades for the empire.

Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch ( Vulcan's den)
    they are the architects of the empire: skilled in building anything but their courage is not second to those who live in Hathoria.

Metal: Dragona is the matriarch ( Mercury's lair)
    they are the craftsmen who build and make the metal wares and weapons. their cunning and smart way of making weapons have put Fantasia on the map of GAia.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia ( OOC THREAD)

OK, im kinda lost when it comes to location. I know you guys put up posts that tells me where you are and stuff, but where exactly are you guys? (fire region, metal wind,etc.) I want to know so i can really get into the stry with the rest of you guys, cause im kinda solo at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

In the "Fantasia (Charator Thread)", thats where every one says which nation they are from, so you know exactly where they are and belong to.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

May i join the RP please? i have a sweet character i made.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

+ Reply to Thread