+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Heretic Angels

Im just creatin the threads for the moment, but i will post the characters tomarrow

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Name: Jack Smith
    Sex: Male
    Race: Werecat
    Appearance: human looking until he transforms.
    Weapons: no weapons, transformation and magic is enough. Long sharp nails and teeth.
    Misc: He is a pervert on the inside, but doesn't let it out. Much... And doesn't care about race.
    Abilities: agile beyond belief, fast, good smell sight and hearing. Has relatively good magical abilities with nature.
    Traits: Horny, respectful, emotionaly intuative, relatively trusting of stated friends.
    Tattoo's/Piercings: Curse tatoo on his back. He will die in 3 years unless removed.
    Biography: was human, shuned by his family, a few friends that are scatterd around ever since the release of this new world. Hopes to find them all again.

Name: Una

Sex: male

Race: shapeshifter

Appearance: anything and everything =P

Weapons: can create them out of himself parts

Misc:

Abilites: shapeshifting, some magic

Traits: anything and everything...

Tattoo's/Piercings: can create if needed....

Biography: sent as one to be the first shapeshifter to be on earth... does not talk much but will if needed

Name: Lysil Totmnelomrith
    Sex: female
    Race: Draconic(human-dragon crossbreed)
    Apperance: Deep Purple eyes-oriental slant, Tall at 6', long silver and maroon hair, oriental complexion, nails are claw like and silver in color. She is wereing a smokey grey sleevless dress trimed in siver and maroon. the skirt is gauzy and flowing
    Weaponsragonstaff, oriental throwing stars,knife- enchanted blade and shieth. Claws and teeth in dragon form.
    Micalanious: Dementional holding bag, which has an elaborate tent, rug, pillows, firewood,cookware, tea set, heavy cloak, emerald and saphhire necklace, a crown(don't ask) 24 pack of Pepsi(her favorite) a very large quartz crystal and a matching brush and mirror.
    Abilities:Black belt in martial arts, can use her staff for a weapon or magic, Shapeshifter-silver and maroon dragon with wings, Dragon Magic-will go into detail later,
    Traits-neutral good, dragon temper(don't piss her off)
    Biography: Her father was almost hunted to death, He excaped using a telaport spell. Lysil's mother found him and nursed him back to health. they fell in love and lysil was born, she was raised y both her parents and proved to be quit a handful. at 21 she left to make her own way in the world. she is an only child.

name: sevile

race: naga

appearence: half snake, half man. He has ruby red hair that is shoulder length. he has 4 horns sprouting from his head and his scales are blood red. the underskin is tan. around his waits is a red and black belt made out of snake skin. His arms are covered with runes which give him his power.

Weapons: magic and his tail

Abilites: the runes on his arms allow him to use most kinds of magic. he mostly uses the black arts

Biography:sevile is a distrusting naga who has it out for blood. his entire tribe has been feindishly attacked by humans who have been testing on his race since there appearence on earth. His mother and siblings have all been taken by the humans and he knows that some of them are alive still. he plans on saving the rest of his family and his tribe by using the ancient arts. for years he traveled learning about every source of magic that existed and mastering the few he could in the short amount of time he had left. now with his new arsenal of power at his disposal sevile has now begun to search for whats left of his family and take revenge on they ones he and his tribe have lost.

here they are...any questions?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Yipee am the first to post after the host. Please approve Tenshu....

Name Uriel

Age over 200 years

Race Seraph

Gender female

Alignment

Distinctive features wings that come out only in battle, ear piercing and navel ring.

Clothing :black leather chinese collar halter top and a short mini skirt: long black trench coat: boots that come up to the knee.

Weapons sword ( twin blades) and a shield that she shrinks and keeps on her bracelet.

Usable Weapons elemental magic and lightning spells.

Character Bio: nearly as old as the human race but no one really knows how old she is.

Character Portrait slim around 5'2 long platinum blond hair. purple piercing eyes

"In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie blackembers is off to a good start blackembers's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Iino
    Race: Vampire
    Weapons: He uses Drunken Fist style boxing, so is normally drunk and always has soom sort of alcohol near him. He has also learned Mantis style to a certain level, this is only as a last resort.
    Appearance: Black hair covering half of his face, A lip ring, wears a big low rimmed hat, black jeans, barely wears top as hasnt got any that fit him properly. Black eyes.
    Charrie Bio: Discovered during RP (actually i cant be bothered to type it right now, so yeah it might come up during the story, which il make up at the time)

Thanks

Name: the "Beast Master"

Race: appears Human

Appearance: Always seen in a car racing full body suit, black with a dark red Asian dragon zig zagging from collar bone to waist & a dark red strip running from the outside of his ankles to his armpits on both sides, black racing gloves & boots, full face racing helmet with visor.

Weapons:a pair of hand scythes with several runes drawn on each, various spells, "Beast"

Misc: Has once been seen summoning several demons to assist him in a battle where he was outnumbered. It is unknown how he came to be able to do this. His outfit seems to severely hamper any attempts to track him magically, while the "Beast" seems equally hard to track, giving rise to possible runes inscribed inside.

Abilities: Quite quick on his feet, keen sense of balance, agile, skilled in hand to hand. Amazing street racer, even without his custom car, the "Beast".

Traits: Known to be to the point most of the time, he has never been seen without his his racing outfit. Voice has been likened to that of the "Master Chief" from the "Halo" series of games from long ago.

Biography: Virtually nothing is known about the "Beast Master" & his ride, a Nissan Fairlady 300 ZX (Z32), the "Beast". Both turned up suddenly a while back, though noone truly knows when. One thing that is known, most demons seem to hate him, some even with a passion. Strange thing is, he was once seen meeting with a demon, though for reasons unknown. He has never revealed his face, lifted his visor or even taken off his helmet. He tends not to talk to others, keeping to himself. The closest to socializing he does is when he shows up for street racing, which slowly making a comeback since the relative peace.

As for the Beast, it is unknown what manner of thing it is. Though it looks like a normal car most of the time, there are many reports of limbs growing out of it's sides, with a head coming out of it's badge. With it's sharp claws & spikes, lashing tail & needles launching from it's limbs on it's doors, "Beast" is believed to be a car possessed by a demon. It can drive itself it seems, though not as skillfully as it's Master.

I aprove any and all whom are willing to join. I am honored you join mine Sara. Unfortuanantly I havent had the time to get my end on the rp. So you guys enjoy it and I will begin soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ketsueki Tenshu For This Useful Post:

LordCastigator (Jul 15, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Wow, thanks. Didn't expect you to post my character for me.

I've actually got a couple of pics if it helps, thought I'll hide them in spoilers so they don't take up too much room.

A normal Nissan Fairlady Z32...
     click to show spoiler

...And the Beast, with Beast Master behind the wheel...
     click to show spoiler

I'm no car fanatic, it's just that's the model car I built it off, so I started learning a little bit about it...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Yeah, thanks for hiding them, lol the pics were a little big

Thanks

Name:Alarius

Race: Evangelium (Angel)

Appearance: Stands at 6'6" with long sleek jet black hair the reaches his waist. Often put into a long tail. Red eyes, pale skin. A muscular tone, but more of an acrobatic build. Wing spread wide on his back, a charcole grey.

Weapons: a Matsurie, or an enlonged broadsword. Stands as tall as he does. Black with embuned runes of his race.

Misc: Carries with him a book that never seems to end. It's contents pour out the happenings of the world.

Abilities: A shadow shifter, and an obvious talent to fly. Wields the five elements, but tends to stick to fire. Telepathy is a gift of his race, giving him the ability to slightly read minds but also comunicate through them.

Traits: A stand offish individual that tends to keep to himself. Belives that there can only be trust when proven to him

Tattoo's/Piercings: A black cresent moon crosses his left eye, and he has a piercing in either ear. Both studs are in the form of baphomets.

Biography: A gauridian of lost sould since his creation, Alarius strayed only to the deepest pits of the Underworld to manage the souls of the damned. When the great casim was created, he escaped his work to live amoungst mortals and the world he only knew to be dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast