+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Hey, glad my character was approved, I hope a lot more people join the RP.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

as do i trustworthy. The more the marrier. Perhaps an enemy will for amoungst us.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Serixialisaticus

Sex: male

Race: Earth/Cave Dragon (Celtic)

Appearance: human form is 5'11", 140 lbs.m Dk. Brown hair and eyes and dk. tan skin Dragon Form is all in Earth Tones with blades on wings of solid black iron, nearly 500 feet long with a wingspan of over 200 feet

Weapons: iron staff and earth spells in human form, claws, fangs, wings, earth magics and breath of iron flakes or acid (mineral acids) in Dragon form

Misc: learned how to shapeshift into human form because was fascinated by them

Abilites: earth magics, breath weapons, normal dragon abilities (treasure sense, etc.)

Traits: quiet, slow to anger, reserved

Biography: Serix had been near the rift when it opened, thus releasing him from the prison in which a Dragon Slayer had put him in. He's been flying around since then, getting a feel for the planet and it's energies.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Aug 07, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, while I remember, I kinda forgot a slight yet important detail about the Beast, the car Beast Master drives. While it does look like the bottom pic when 'powered up', it looks like a normal Fairlady Z otherwise. Basically, it looks like a black version of the top pic till it gets peeved off...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Thats good to know. Mayhap we shouldn't piss it off :P

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll post my bio to... better late than never=p

Name: Joe Cluster

Sex: Male

Race: half human- half shadow sage ( a race of half elves born with talents for shadow magicks)

Appearance: He has long brown hair, grey eyes. He's rather big, although he looks very young, most people estimate him around 16-17 years old. He always wears a big red cloak.

Weapons: Dual guns that shoot bullets with various magical effects, like sleeping bullets, poisonous bullets and also al kind of elemental bullets

Misc: /

Abilites: He has the abilities to manipulate shadows and to blend in on every spot. He can also see perfect in the dark.

Traits: He's stubborn and is optimistic in a strange way, his expression is like stone. He doesn't like people to bud into his buisness so only works together with someone if it's really neccecary or if he can make money out of it.

Tattoo's/Piercings: Not really tattoo's but he has a big burn on his chest and a smaller one on his forehead, both in the form of a seven pointed star with a circle around it

Biography: Joe is part of the Cluster family, one of the families that became the new maffia after the re-population. His family did many cruel things and that's why Joe tried to run away. He was caught and his father burned the family emblem on his chest and his forehead, a seven pointed star with a circle around it, so he would never forget who he was. Many years passed and when he turned 17 Joe tried to get away again, this time he was succesful. Not only had had got away, he also took the most valuable possession of the family, the magical Gondatis guns. Since then he's been fleeing from his father and working as a mercenary to earn his money, which isn't easy because most people fear him because the burn on his forehead.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Think I might just throw some info here, so I can find it easier once I need it. Don't think he'll show up that often, but just in case...

Name: Draankaa

Sex: Male

Race: Demon

Appearance: He has a huge muscular body, red skinned with a black loin cloth (typical demon look :lol: . Think Hellboy if it helps). His head is like a bulls, complete with a ring through his nostrils as a piercing. He also has a harness on his back for his axes, the straps crossing on his chest. His legs are shaped like dogs legs, with hooves on the end. He now wears a silver coloured chain around his neck, with a serpent like creature as a ornament, the same snake like creature as on Beast Master's racing suit.

Weapons: Dual large axes, both double headed with handles designed for both hands, though he uses them single handed usually.

Misc: The Demon that met up with Beast Master & made a pact with him. It seems they now both work for the same goal.

Abilites: With smoke constantly leaking out his mouth & nostrils, it's no surprise he can breath fire & is fireproof himself. He is a capable fighter, who Beast Master can cal upon if needed.

Traits: Stubborn minded, unable to speak human languages.

Tattoo's/Piercings: Just the thick bull ring through the nostrils.

Biography: Seeing opportunity with Beast Master to finally restore lost glory, he's met with & agreed to work with Beast Master towards his goal, which the seem to share. He's retreated to a safe place to wait for the moment he is needed, as now he's earned himself a few extra enemies...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

I am greatful to see that everyone is enjoying the RP. Even so much as to extened apon thier character's alias. Remember everyone to not be afraid to expand on the universe of Heretic Angels. But Phoenixsara pointed something very key when my rp was waiting for approval. There is not true plot line, only a consept. I belive it is up to us to create the first and all the epic chapters of the Roleplay. I am open to all ideas and hope even one day that this will be a highly famose rp here and gain mass amounts of players ans support.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast