+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution (Character Thread)

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution (Character Thread)

Human
    Name: "Kite"
    Appearance: She have short black hair and wear blue jeans and a black leather jacket.
    Her eye´s are blue.
    Sex:Femal
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:127
    Nationality: American
    Weapon: Desurt Eagle and a P228
    Personality: She is kind but a bit shy for other persons.
    Bio: Her parents fleed to mexico when the infestation came to U.S. there were Kite( once knew as Catrin Cans) born. When she was 18 she found a criminal gang, she learned to handel a gun and soon was she helping the gang with robbery. After the leader got catch, she fleed with the gang to another city. There they meet another gang who needed people to fight with them in U.S aigenst the creatures. Her gang followed, they did fine until the day the came to LA. There almost all the gang get killed by the creatures, and only Kite and the leader from the other gang succed to escape. The other leader died a few hours later, kite have survived this long by the food they bringed with them. She now have a mental problem and can't feel safe anywhere.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Wolverine-Warrior
    Name:Haru Hai'tu(Goru)
    Appearance:
     click to show spoiler

Sex: Male
    Height: 6'7
    Weight: 210 pounds
    Nationality: hawaiian
    Weapon: Claws,fire i might think of more.
    Personality: Doesn't talk only roars and never talks about how he ended up that way.
    Bio: He was born in Hawaii and moved to California and then one day he went back to visit his old home and then that is when the infestations began to happened everyone began to run to the shelters near the volcanoes trying to get to the safe house. But i was at the top and didn't notice what was going on then i fell inside the volcano but i didn't die i breathed in so much of the virus that the volcano and the virus combined together making me some creture....a beast....a monster and as i figured out my strange powers i left to find others like me to destroy and i would rule the world.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Apr 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimihiro, some letters are mispelled and misplaced but its good, your character is approved. You can start posting whenever you want.

Grimm: Ummmm, was he a Wolverine or Human?????

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my bad i forgot to put that i edited it and he is a wolverine so were should i start off at because i would really like to be in the action.^_^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, well that makes sense LOL, anyways character is approved, you can start posting whenever you want. but you gotta be specific of what your doing ok???

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello, nice too meet you guys -waves-! I am Yuu, 18, and a former experienced RP-er but looking forward to joining back into the league. Anyways I have sent a PM to hellknight and he said it was ok to join For now only doing 1 character...gotta get myself unrusted. -Cough- Enough babbling here's my character's profile:

Ward aka Runners
    Name: Miyuki Harvenheit
    Appearance: (look at the pic above)
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 124 lbs.
    Nationality: German
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Weapon:
    Blades, Daggers, Gun, Claws and Fangs. Miyuki is also a experienced fighter, often preferring a close combat match rather than a long range one.
    Personality: Miyuki makes few friends but those that she does make, she can be extremely loyal and her trust in them is hard to weaken. But, if dealt with in the wrong manner Miyuki can be quite unforgiving down to the point of being merciless. On the same spectrum, Miyuki tends to be the personification of stubborness and will follow her ideals to the bitter end.
    Bio: Miyuki had decended from a blood line of Aristocrats in Germany. While she lived in Germany's capital city, Berlin, Miyuki lived in a life equivalent to that of a fairy tale. Everything for her was going brilliantly until the fugitives from infested countries began flooding inside Germany. Causing the deadily virus to spread, in response The Harvenheit's Household tried to flee from the country. Unfortunately in the process of moving from country to country, including the U.S., many either got infected or where killed. Slicing down the family and eventually leaving Miyuki an orphan. After being forced to fend for herself, Miyuki slowly crawled her way back up the crumbling stairs of life.

Five years since fleeing from her home country, Miyuki currently resides in Japan; a sanctuary for survivors from the infestation. Although one variable in this chaotic equation was not known to Miyuki, it was the fact that she herself had become infected. This only became avid to herself, while wondering in the dark streets of Japan, a strange man tried to attack her. And in the proccess of doing so her powers sprang out; leaving not only the man astonished but herself as well. But, that didn't seem to be the only almost intangible occurrance after the virus inside unleashed itself within her. A wolf named, Ishizu, seemed to be tagging along with her while in her conquests and occasionally protected Miyuki from danger. Although Miyuki seems not to know the origin of where Ishizu might have come from or where did they both meet.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Apr 22, 2009 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks

Ward
    Name: Kaname Kuran
    Appearance:
     click to show spoiler

Sex: Male
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 129 lbs.
    Nationality: Japenesse
    Weapon: 2 daggers http://theswordlord.com/library/d_346interstellar.jpg
    kantana http://www.digital-eel.com/scans/ima...danish_big.gif
    2 scythes connected to a long chain that is used for very long ranged attacks.
     click to show spoiler

Personality:he is not much of a talkative person.
    Bio:Little is known about him he grew up in china until people were convinced he was the reason for the murder of there king. Now he uses his unknown skills to combine with his ninja skills to become powerful.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; May 06, 2009 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks

Wow Shizuka, you out did yourself lol, Your character is approved, *Marks stamp "Approved on Sheet"* Now you can start posting whenever you want to. Good luck

Now Go, Shoo, Go On!!!

Grimm, PM me whenever you get your character done alright?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast