+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution (OOC Thread)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution (OOC Thread)

Since Hellknight likes to disappear just when the story gets good, huh?? Happen last time we did this, right zyta? I'm fine. Actually been waiting for quite a few of my RPs to get going... I vote that the show(RP) must go on!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Since Hellknight likes to disappear just when the story gets good, huh?? Happen last time we did this, right zyta? I'm fine. Actually been waiting for quite a few of my RPs to get going... I vote that the show(RP) must go on!!!
    I agree to that.

Also, GrimmjowJaggerjack, if you're reading this, I'd appreciate it very much if you improve on your writing style. By all means, please. Besides the rules H&K already laid out, it doesn't really matter to me what you do with your character, so long as you use Standard English each time you post. Oh, and don't fudge the story.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Francis For This Useful Post:

walterguy (Jun 30, 2009)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    I agree to that.

Also, GrimmjowJaggerjack, if you're reading this, I'd appreciate it very much if you improve on your writing style. By all means, please. Besides the rules H&K already laid out, it doesn't really matter to me what you do with your character, so long as you use Standard English each time you post. Oh, and don't fudge the story.
    Ouch. Though I do agree with you Francis. It'd be nice if people could spell check their words and look over it(though I guess I'm one to talk). Question. What does it mean to 'fudge' the story??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Ouch. Though I do agree with you Francis. It'd be nice if people could spell check their words and look over it(though I guess I'm one to talk). Question. What does it mean to 'fudge' the story??
    Well, I didn't want to use a similar-sounding word, lest I get an infraction, or even worse, get banned. Anyways, what I meant by "fudging" the story would be to go about my own little way during the course of the RP, randomly killing people and creatures here and there, striking up conversations left and right, cavorting from one place to the next, just for the sake of posting something. Even if it doesn't make sense at all. Now that sort of RP posting doesn't deepen the plot. What's worse, it's not even in the least bit interesting.

That's why when it comes to RPing, well, being the new guy, I look up to you and zyta. If I failed to mention anyone else, well, you know who you are. Kudos to you, too, from the bottom of my heart

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

okay everyone, moving along now. Close the day with your next post and then move into the new day, preferably in the same post. Any questions can be asked here, story questions can be PM'ed to myself.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    That's why when it comes to RPing, well, being the new guy, I look up to you and zyta. If I failed to mention anyone else, well, you know who you are. Kudos to you, too, from the bottom of my heart
    Me?? Why me?? zyta I can understand but me not so much. I've only been RP about a year or year in a half?? I guess recently I have gotten better but that's thanks to zyta. I've been trying my best to improve my writing and thinking more. Nothing to be looked up to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    okay everyone, moving along now. Close the day with your next post and then move into the new day, preferably in the same post. Any questions can be asked here, story questions can be PM'ed to myself.
    I'm afraid that can't be the case all the time. I'm a busy person, and I'm quite thankful I can find time to post at all. Let's all do our best, regardless, even if just for the sake of time well wasted.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

ha you guys sorry iv now post on here in a will iv been bussy doing my RPG for the longest so whats going on is everyone on japan now or USA
    hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast