+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution (OOC Thread)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution (OOC Thread)

Renny is sooooo sorry!! >.< She missed everything that is going on!! Where am I?? I'm not sure what is going on right now.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

You are with me and sneaky and we are trying to get out of my dudes base that is infested with infected.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. We'll just say that I was quiet the whole time. Good thing I made her that way. Just make sure I'm with you if I don't respond right away. I'll post later today...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Due to regards of unexplained posting, I'm posting this up again, to show of what it means.

Rules:
    1. No God-Modding
    2. No taking control of other RPG Characters.
    3. Must have at least 2 or more sentences. and be specific.
    4. Rated R (You know blood and gore.)

Now do you see rule number one? it means no weather control, no taking control of other RPG members characters, so in which case, beating them up without their approval can in which case, piss people off. so if you are a god-modder, please don't post them up or I will notify your actions to the mods. okay? alright. thank you all for paying attention especially those who did pay'd attention.

so remember please and PLEASE!! follow the rules, its quite simple and easy to follow, isn't it???

Thanks

Name: Godlings
    Appearance: They look human except if you take a close look at their eyes they have a thin copper ring around the iris. When you are around a Godling you feel a chill up your spine.
    Blood: It is not know what the blood mix is, but it is suspected that it is a mutation in the infection in which some humans have more of a protein in there body than others
    Abilities: Each Godling has one psychic power at there command. (Find a psychic abilitiy and tell HellKnight with either a detailed writing of what the abilitiy is or a link to where he can find out)
    Info: The name Godlings is the name they gave themselves. They believe they are the next step in evolution do to their psychic abilities and increased speed, strength, intellect, and endurance. Small towns and cities have started to appear in the U.S.A with what seems to be the main city in what was once Las Vegas.

Hope that is okay Hellknight i will change it if need be.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

No that sounds good actually, damn most impressive. Now I'm really glad to have you aboard lol. But yeah Send me PM of what you guys have so far, but no more than one power, can't have anybody running around on fire, or carrying water or anything like that at all.

Thanks

Sounds good i edited my guy tell me what you think and if it is alright i am going 2 go ahead and post so i can get my bio straightened out i wont show is power untile you approve though.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

You got it, once your character is up and running I'll be sure to see if its appropriate or not, go ahead and do your post and post your character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast