+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation (ooc thread)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Infestation (ooc thread)

Alright this is where we will plan the beginning and see how far it can go, alright? Now we have to come up with a lot of things for this one, like other animal DNA, or we can discuss of whats going on, are we good???

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation (ooc thread)

I have no problem with introducing other animal's DNA appearing througout the RP, but in the very beginning I personally think it'd be best to stick to the simpliest route to get the players up to speed and interested - like how in FF7 you start out with a mission to blow up the reactor and only know that you're doing it for the secret organization called Avalanche. ALL great fantasy novels - with the exception of LOTR - began with action and then hit the main plot with intense story.

I feel that making the beginning to complex and disorganized with more than the usual DNa animals, then the others will only get confuzed and post less and less. For the beginning I'd say only cats, dogs, monkeys, and birds should be KNOWN to be tested on, but with hints that there were many others creatures tested on and we will find out what those are as the story progresses.

My question, though, is "What is our starting point?" If we're confused from the start, without being together or knowing what to do, than this one won't last too long. So Leader, what is our starting point and goal in the very beginning?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Am coming up with that as we speak, still am a little confused about it now lol, and no need to call me leader, HK is fine, the beginning will start off with the infestation spreading and a squad finds the survivor and tells his story of what went wrong or how it happen. and there will be other organization either want to kill or obtain some of the DNA, but the names is too hard for me to come up with so pretty much is up to you guys if you an organization, or something. But I'll try and come up with a beginning.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....Yeah well still trying to get back into being online. Had a whole bunch of testing done but now i am finished!^^ So what exactly are we going to do???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Stop the infestatioin, kill every mutated animal, save the world, kind a like Halo lol. but a little different you know? anyways, am still coming up with a beginning but man, never thought I do something this hard.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just jump in the action and let the story tell itself? We already have a rough idea what to expect from this and the idea thread. As tiome goes on, the story will develop itself by adding more and more to it. I see no point in trying to force the story out of it.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...Halo huh then lets do it. I just started to play Halo 2 so i kinda know what you mean. Yeah i think we should go with what zyta said. I think we should start and see what happens from there. So how should we start???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

I made the start and so far its going good lol, now you can post your story with it, and try to go with the flow, make things interesting like the 3089 war lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast