+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation (ooc thread)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation (ooc thread)

I'll try its still kinda hard to go with i may put little post but they will get longer sorry....^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry about that folks, it seems like somebody had a problem with me or something like that but, don't worry its all been taken care of. anyways, it looks to been so well lol. (oy where did that come from??) and Renn, don't worry I can handle reading a long post lol.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    I'll try its still kinda hard to go with i may put little post but they will get longer sorry....^^
    haha, don't worry about the length of the post if it gets "too long". sure you've noticed, by my posts so far have been quite long, and that's after taking out a piece here and there from it before posting.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though "long", I have to say you got some interesting post Zyta, I can't stop reading it actually and it makes me want to read more lol. it feels like your the one who is telling the story lol.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the compliment, it just comes so natural for me to write like that after working on several novels (still unpublished) for a little over half my life now. *thinks* ya, that's about right.

Now... only if the others would post too - those that haven't yet.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz zyta it is really amazing how you write. I wish i could write like that. I can understand cause i love to write stories all the time. Anyway i really wish the other were here.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

I'm honored to be writing in a way that makes those reading happy and find it interesting.

@Hellknight- think you could send a PM to those who joined, but haven't yet posted, a message asking them to make their opening post soon? Since it was you who made the RP and all.

Thanks

Jepray is joining but he still isn't too sure about his bio, hegdehog would have posted already including Moonlight_child, but I'll give it a shot. oh and try to spell Alberio right. lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast