+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha Character Creation

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Character Creation

I'll also be in this one as well. Not sure what I'll play, yet.............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie anime4ever is off to a good start anime4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Amarante
    Race: Offspring of a demon and a holy maiden ( not quite sure what race that is )
    Appearance:
    Bio: Found by her foster father in the woods, she had grown up as the princess of a human land, loved by her people and doted upon by her foster father until she reached the age of 10 ,the day her celestial and demonic powers started to make their appearance. She was walking along the corridors outside her 'father's' meeting chambers and overheard the human's plans on killing her. Betrayed and hurt, she ran from her childhood home. She ran through the woods where she was found until she literally bumped into a snake demon's den. The female snake demon named Amaya took Amarante in as her child as Amarante herself is a snake demon from her blood father's side of the family although she inherited only his colouring and some of his powers. Amarante takes after her mother more. A year ago, three years after Amarante was taken in, a group of demon hunters attacked them and Amaya died protcting Amarante from them giving her time to escape. Amarante managed to catch a glimpse of the slayers who killed her mother figure and saw that they were her foster father's son's men. She swore vengence on the family who had not only betrayed her but also killed the person who had cared for her. She gathered whatever she had and fled swearing vengence...

Newbie anime4ever is off to a good start anime4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

weapons: A bow inherited from Amaya and a flute which had been her birth father's
    Powers: healing, illusions and elemental magics
    Appearence: Google Image Result for http://images.quizilla.com/H/HE/HEA/heartless.wolf/1139957060_uresKimono.jpg

Newbie aimi is off to a good start aimi's Avatar
    Thanks

hi im new i love Inuyasha he is so kool!! ^_^!!!and i love the lady how made it

Banned jackallis is off to a good start
    Thanks

Inuyasha is fantastic story.i like to watch tv show online.so i am also watch Inuyasha online.because where i watch Inuyasha show they no have any buffering issues.

Newbie cute roro is off to a good start
    Thanks

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooow sooooo cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooool

Newbie Ray08 is off to a good start Ray08's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Misumajikuu (Miss Magic)
    Race: Spirit
    Appearance:A vague light blue figure about 7'1, Looks like a lady in a dark blue dress and a top hat.
    Weapons: Magic, White magic and Black Magic.

Bio:Misu was once a human in a religious village that sacrifice people in their jail to please their god,Raifu (Life). If the god is angry he will terrorize the village and end all life including mankind.

So one day, Her dad was caught in the forbidden forest where no one is allowed because their leader goes there for personal issues or privacy and a way to relax and shake off his worries about everything. And he was sent to prison for not obeying rules.When it came time for her dad to be sacrificed, The prison people went to his cell but all they found was a dead body. The police came and couldn't figure out what happened. But when they finally reached the conclusion the mother had gone mad and committed suicide. Which actually Misu's dad committed suicide for the same reason to.

So the police tried to figure out what to do because they already swore the god that he will have the body of the Sunnes (Last Name). Then they had it. They swore the family name, Not the exact person. So, The police went to their house and demanded a person who would sacrifice their life for Raifu. But her mom was so mean, She pushed Misu into the officers and they just took her. Misu said she was always such a cold-hearted woman and would do anything to take care of her instead of her husband and children. So the officers led her to the ceremony and shoved her into the forever burning sacred fire. But then the god did not expect a little girl to be sacrificed. So he reasoned with her in order to reach an agreement. Raifu said You must defend all life and defeat all death/evil then i will grant you the power of magic and you will return to earth in a spirit form. So that is how Misumajikuu was formed once again.

Newbie Tagumon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Solaris Hitaru
    Appearence: (I have the chibi pic. ill post it later)
    Green Hair bright white/grey eyes
    lite skin tone
    Powers: Green aura (can use hand to form weapons made of A Invisible pure energy)
    Bio: Solaris is just a normal boy who likes people until he time traveled from 2567 to the feudal times met Inuyasha and Destroyed Naraku you can find the books he wrote at InuYasha Fanfiction :: An Anime fanfiction site and search 'Tagumon'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast