+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha:OCC Chat

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha:OCC Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Whoa @.@ dang I was gone for what 2 days and u guys went crazy. Okay idea!! Lets not go crazy and post alot cause right now I'm way behind!!!!!

Anywho whats going on?? I feel so left out. Remember people, I can't keep you if u post like 20 post a day just between two characters -.- So if you can keep the posting thing down. I have to read about 5 pages....no scratch that....9 pages -.-

yea i have no clue whats going on lol would any one like to give me a quick re-cap lol?
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

hi well rukia (grimmjo) came across me and we got into a fight with an another guy...Rukia was wounded and I got him to a house to tend his wounds and we are still there... we are now thinking about how we are getting the jewel shards back cause I have one too but I have to go back to my own village were I'm banned from so now we are thinking how we are gonna do it and two others appeared in the house to..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, hector isn't anything but a human. He's a just a large european, which to the japanese would look ogre-like.

He is a gaijin, after all....

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

ah okay maybe that's why my demon fox girl is confussed..
    Sorry for the mistake..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

all good. He is Ogre-like after all..............How do you like my character?

Thanks

I like your character he is cool...^_^...
    What do you think of mine??..
    I had too search long for it..
    I like her really and the Fox is so cool...^_^..

Thanks

I think your character could make a pretty good "foil" for my character. I could see the two getting into comical arguments and some such....

I'm looking into a pic for my character too, but it's hard to find an ugly barbarian in anime....

Thanks

Found a pic. Look at it on my Character "sheet" in the character creation thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast