The Journey (Character Thread)

Here is what I require for you character:
    Name
    Race(Vampire or Human)
    Clothing
    Bio
    Character Description
    Character Potrait(Optional)

And for vampires date of birth and date of death. Here is mine as and example.

Name: Kiani Haki

Race: Human

Clothing: SHe wears a short sleeve shirt, its dark blue. SHe wears a skirt that is short and black it is frilly at the end. She wears a red tie. She wears a sliver cross necklace. She wears black tennis shoes with blue socks.

Bio: When she was the age 17 she had found out she was sick. She has cancer of the lungs. She went through all the treatments until they wouldn't work for her anymore. Thats was when she was the age of 20. So she decided to live her life fun and carefree. So she moved to the smokies because she always wanted to see them. She finally got to start her life over again without anyone sympathy.

Character Desciption: she has long black hair that she always wears in a ponytail. She has emerald green eyes and kind of paleish skin. She is 5'4 and has an average body shape.

I can't wait to see all of your characters.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Journey (Character Thread)

Name: Allen Foster

Race(Vampire or Human): vampire

Clothing: normally a Search and Rescue field uniform, on days off he wears jeans and a t-shirt that says: LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

D.O.B: Feb. 6, 1108 R.I.P: June 14, 1132

Bio: Born in 1108 to a poor family, the man who would later be called Allen Foster grew up in Somerset. The Priest of the local church was extremely vile. His subjects lived in fear of him. When "Allen" grew old enough to be a man, his Lord sent him off to do battle as a servant. The troops stayed away for 11 years. When he returned, "Allen" was a full grown man and decided to confront this vile being whom no one believed existed in the small community. He confronted him one evening at the back of the church and was terrified to realize the full truth of the matter. The Priest casually threw him into a wall. He then pinned "Allen" and proceeded to drink him dry.

"Allen" awoke later forever changed. He played the part of a servant for two months before a Knight Hospitaler happened to come to the small village while passing to another area. The Knight awoke to find "Allen" next to him in the small Inn that evening. "Please, My Lord, hear my tale," "Allen" said to the Knight. The Knight was intrigued by the actual depths of pleading in the voice. "Allen" told him all that had passed. The Knight told him to gather his things and await him the next evening. "Allen" left the Knight's chambers and began doing what he was told, fearing all the while that he was to be staked the next evening.

The next evening, the Knight confronted and denounced the Priest. He fought the Priest and, thanks to the will of God, defeated him. He then went and gathered up "Allen". The two departed. "How would you like to be my Squire?" the Knight asked "Allen". "Me, My Lord, but I'm nothing more than a blood sucking creature of the night." "You may need blood to survive now, but I doubt that you were thinking of your own welfare when you came to me last eve." "No, My Lord. That beast has haunted my village for many years. I could no longer stand by and watch as my friends and family were subjected to his whims." The Knight took "Allen" to his Order. Several tests were done to and given to "Allen". The Head Priest of the Order smiled as he stated that "Allen" still had a soul. "Allen" became a squire and soon mastered the position. He was taught how to read and write in several languages (including Chinese). He was taught math and medicine and anything else anyone was willing to teach him. He was soon Knighted and continued to aid the cause of the Hospitalers to the very end. He and several of his fellows, kept the teachings alive even after the Knighthood was no more. He continued to learn from the master's of medicine as it grew and changed. He also continued to help teach the heirs of the Hospitalers.

Several years ago, Allen was asked to go to Gatlinburg where many hikers and tourists kept getting lost and injured. Another heir of the Knighthood had recently set up a Search and Rescue unit there. Allen was to go and help teach them what he knew. He had found a particularly bright student to train in medicine that hadn't yet been shared with the World.

Character Description: Allen is about 5'11" He appears to weigh about 155lbs. He has Raven hair and sapphire blue eyes. He has the complexion of one who spends his life out among nature.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; May 23, 2008 at 04:28 PM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gamemaster331 For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 22, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Your character has been accepted.....thank you for being the first.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Saikou (Has no recollection of her last name, nor is it of much importance)
    Age: Many thousand years old, some legends speak of her before Jesus’s death at the cross. Looks to be 10 though.
    Race: Vampire
    [Fusing Description, Portrait, and Clothing in one]: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9...2700982mo1.jpg

Bio:

Saikou was bit by, what is to be believed, the very first Vampire whose name has been last in history and legend only speaks of him in cheap imitation. Under this nameless foe of man, Saikou learned the vampire arts; she grew to be powerful, yet she could never be physically powerful among the vampire race, she was more cunning and agile than the others, using her brain to outthink and outwit everyone else. Saikou looked up to the vampire who changed her death forever as a father figure, for in her life her parents were killed while she was young, taken in to live with her aunt and uncle though they, too, took a bad choice in life and tried to poison her for her value. In the end, her aunt and uncle were left to die and Saikou to live as she chose to.

It’s been many years, centuries in fact, since Saikou has been transformed into a vampire and yet she fears the true death that prods her every day while she sleeps, to only be woken up just as night as coming in a cold sweat. She was alone for the last century or so, her master and first vampire has passed from this world by choice; he believed that it was time to die for real and accept what may happen in the afterlife. Saikou was not nearly as brave and still choose, to this day, to live among humans as a shadow feeding off them every few nights and animals the other nights to not rouse suspicion.

This way she lived to the present, she was powerful yes, but she never went out of her way to perform any such acts of kindness for herself or another. It has been said that while she may be the eldest vampire now, she chooses not to hold the other vampires of the race to their old ways and revere her as a god; nor, does she think, that she ever will.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

your character is approve zyta...thank you.....like the way your character looks too.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Aveira Hardman
    race:vampire
    (doing what zyta did and fusing):http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...fav1002932.jpg
    D.O.B: April 13 1894
    Bio: "Sin" Thats what her name meant. Aveira lived a hard life at first. She was never supposed to be born. She lived a harder life after her parents died. None of her relitives wanted her. Finally she ran away.
    But it was hard being alone at such a young age.
    One day there was an accident. She was dying. She didn't want to die. Then she felt terrible pain. Later she woke. How was she still alive. It was nightime as she walked around. She then smelled something. Blood. For some reason she was drawed to. A man had hirt him somewhere. She looked until she found him and killed him. She realized what she become. She didn't want to be a monster! She just wanted someone to care for her. Though with the time she was grant she was able to tame herself and only go for animal blood. It would do for. She still wanders wonder if she would ever find a true home.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Your character is approved.....I like her she seems like a cool character.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Name : Vizer (or so called himself when became a vampire).

Race(Vampire or Human) : Vampire

date of birth : 7 of February 1849

date of death : 13 January 1868

Clothing : A black clothing tanktop with black jeans and light leather black ,his clothing is suited for his job in the night.

Bio : Vizer or what he called himself is the name that he chose for himself the night he woke up to see himself turned into this image of beastery ,he can't remember anything of his past ,not his name ,not his family not anything ,he was just born again to see himself living with those "creatures" named humans that mostly oppose them.

Character Description : Vizer got no interest in his life ,he just follows because he got nothing else to do ,he doesn't mind to die and doesn't devote himself for anything or anyone whatsoever and thus he's very calm ,indecisive ,indifferent and intelligent as he made his own path through.

Character Portrait : He's 5"8 feet long ,white-skinned with dark long black hair ,he's somewhat skinny and has light green eyes
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; May 29, 2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: corrections added ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast