+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Knights Of Luna (sheet?)

Newbie Angelic Knightmare is off to a good start Angelic Knightmare's Avatar
    Thanks

The Knights Of Luna (sheet?)

Ok. Luna Is the queen, and she is in a battle with her evil brother Ryu. Who wants the thrown for himself. He has trained thousands of troops and is planning on an invasion. Thats where you come in. You must train to become a Knight to protect Queen Luna from the dark grasp of Ryu, and to protect Arua (the Queens daughter) who holds great power locked deep within her.

Name: Arua
    Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...g?t=1241556389
    Personality: Joyous, Loyal, Good fighter, High spirted, Feirce
    Bio: Queen Luna's Daughter. Other info is unknown.

Name: Luna
    Appearance: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...GreenAngel.jpg
    Personality: Feirce Ruler, But nice and kind
    Bio: The Heir to the thrown (spelled wrong?) of Nakios. Is in a battle between her and her brother for the power within Arua
    Last edited by Angelic Knightmare; May 08, 2009 at 11:36 AM.
    The Gay Angel

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Knights Of Luna (sheet?)

First of all this is suppose to be approved in the RP ideas section. If you are going to start an RP I suggest you look through others RPs before you make your own. This is coming off as very bland. There is no story, plot, idea or anything that will get people to RP with you. People like to know what they are getting into. I, for one, wouldn't join this until you had some good rules and a decent character sheet. Don't know what a charter sheet is?? Here is a basic one:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:

That is the most basic. I also suggest you check out the rules before you actually start posting just anywhere. If you need any help please ask me or any other good RPer.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Better? I hope so. cuz that was annoying re writing all that. but hey i gots a story now. so thats good
    The Gay Angel

Newbie Light Mario is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would like to try this...though I agree with everyone that has said this world needs a bit more of a backstory. I am going with the idea that the setting is medieval-fantastic so...

Name: Felsar Marte
    Font: Blue
    Gendar: Male
    Class: Alchemist
    Desc: http://www.geocities.com/justinro2/alchemist.JPG
    Bio: *Please read Lea's bio*
    Personality: Calm and insightful, Felsar likes to spend his free time reading and making experiments in his laboratory. He despises battle, and will always find the way to avoid confrontation...unless someone he cares about is in danger, or his pride as an alchemist is at stake...one of the very few things that truly turns him mad (perhaps the only onw). He fights with his sister a lot, but deeply cares for her.
    Abbilitties: As an alchemist he is quite skilled at making potions and bombs infused with the power of the elements...
    Other info: He has a pet owl, "Plato", which is very smart and can understands the language of men, theough he can't speak it. He makes a formidable companion and can be eventually used as a messenger pigeon.

&

Name: Dana Marte
    Font: dark orchid
    Gendar: Female
    Class: Alchemist
    Desc: http://www.geocities.com/justinro2/alchemist.JPG
    Bio: Felsar and Dana Marte are, as impossible as it may sound, twins. They were born in a family of renowned alchemists, always working under the royal family, and perhaps one of the most loyal families to queen Luna.
    The siblings were always very competitive. And even though they would almost always be seen together, it was rare the day they didn't start a fight over the most trivial of things...however, if you separated them for too long, they would start missing one the other to tears.
    Not Felsar nor Dana took long to proove their genius, to the point that at a very young age they were appointed as alchemists teachers for young princess Aura at a very young age. Since both of them seemed equally intelligent and knowledgable, it was impossible to choose only one and both took the place...which leads to constant arguments (the funny kind) between the two, since they are very competitive.
    Personality: A bit of a tomboy, Dana's temper can be set off rather easily, though Felsar almost always manages to calm her down before things get...gory...She is good nonetheles and will fight to the last in order to save her friends. She fights a lot with her borther, but deeply cares for him.
    Abbilitties: As an alchemist she is quite skilled at making potions and bombs infused with the power of the elements...Dana is particularly apt at detecting and dispelling magical spells and hex.
    Other info: She is known to have several crushes with handsome guards in the castle...however she has no official boyfriend as of now.

Edit: is this still going on? Apparently, I have been having a hard time joining an active RPG...

Thanks

Actually..... it hasnt even been approved yet... .so yeah it still is going on
    The Gay Angel

Newbie Light Mario is off to a good start
    Thanks

That's a...relief...(?)

I really hope this starts soon :P

Newbie AnimeAddict is off to a good start AnimeAddict's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Araki
    Appearance:Long black hair that goes down to the waist with dark purple eyes, pale white skin, wears a dark purple crop-top with a mini black skirt.
    Personality:Evil, lusious, Sly and minipulative.
    Bio: Araki has always tries to take over the Nakios thrown. She uses people to
    try reach her goal and has a little henchman ' Egro' who is a small elf form the village of 'Proxy'. She belives that the world should be covered with darkness and fear and her to rule. She has a little cat called 'Cheesy' who is a black stray cat.
    Abillities: She has a a ring that dates back to the Eygptian times, the jewel inside has a special power where if you look at it too long it can lead you into darkness and become like her. Also her wepon is a mage.

+ Reply to Thread