+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: A new beginning (OOC Thread)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Mars City 2: A new beginning (OOC Thread)

If you have any creative ideas or any questions? you can post them here for others and myself to know about.

Good luck, and Have fun guys and girls.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: A new beginning (OOC Thread)

Hell-dude, who do you have in mind for your call? o.o

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well that depends if the assasin is gonna pick it up or not for helping him out in the first place. but somehow it makes me wonder how they got connected in the first place??? O_O

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

We could say it was a neutral third party - perhaps a spy in the prison - that gave you details of the escape and how to contact them immediately after. Problem solved?

Thanks

problem solved to me, I'm good with that, ready when you are, or one of your assosociates.

Thanks

sorry i haven't posted in a while. I tried reading through the pages, but there's so many... So what have i missed?

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know its strange and hard to keep up when i have two characters my son and me but right now the son is god knows where and as fopr me well i am in a jam
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

man I have two character or 4 characters in Mars City, 2 characters in some other RPG's, I'm having a hard time keeping up as it is, so far here is what I got.

Everyone arrived in Mars, Zyta's characters Tscholager, helped John (hellknight) escaped, and they met at some central park and are heading to a secret location, meanwhile, Awesome party has two characters, but I can barely pinpoint their location. one is talking to Sgt. Morrison (Mangalovertje) and the other is fighting some evil russian army, which Jack (Hellknight) is helping him out on. K-12 and Nomed (hellknight and Basilisk) are following Tscholager and John, but K-12 left Nomed.

thats about as far as I could get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast