+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mars City: Character Thread

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City: Character Thread

uhmm...
    I havent gone creative..^_^
    Just doing what I thought was right...
    Glad to be approved...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mangalovertje For This Useful Post:

hellknight (Nov 19, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Rena Silverhawk
    Nationality: Cherokee American
    Bio: Rena is an independent scientist working with the military on Mars, she was in the expedition that ran into the indigenous intelligent species on Mars. She is the one that studies any and all alien life found.
    Appearance: she is 5' 6" and well built, she has the dark Indian hair(black) and permanent red-brown tan, she has deep doe brown eyes (the kind that make men's hearts melt) she wears civilian clothes and often her lab coat.

************************************************** ***********************************************

Name: Churl (That is as close to pronouncing the name as a human can get)
    Nationality: Zabuchii (Martian)-Female
    Bio: The Martians are a dying race. When their planet began to die they were not at a technology level to go into space and look for another planet to colonise so they went into the only place available, under the surface through extensive cavern systems. The Martian race have lived there for millions of years, but are now nearly extinct with only a few thousand left. Their technology is ground and thermal based.
    Appearance: the zabuchii are short (4'5" - 5') and thin usually weighing under 100lbs. for an adult male. (Churl weighs 82lbs.) No they are not green. Although they look fragile they are not. they have the strongest bone strength for bones of their size and can lift ten times their own weight. they are covered in a fine fur all over in surprisingly vibrant colors and unusual patterns ( Churl is Deep purple and vibrant yellow wide swirling pattern with lavender and golden yellow feathering) and long fur-like feathering for hair that goes along the spine(like a mane) they have very large eyes and can see in the dark (total). Some fur colors glow in the dark.
    Last edited by Ghattenpaw; Nov 23, 2008 at 08:06 PM.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Jet Rosu

Appearance: Armored suit

Bio: Born and raised in california

Race: Human

Character Description Short black hair,muscular not too buff tall

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Ah I like this one...
    I hope Hellknight too...
    But I think he will...
    Well...
    Welcome to our group..^_^...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Rena Silverhawk you are approved please join the srory now
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thats my job Awesome. V_V

Gatthenpaw: I like your characters, your approved,

Jimmbow: That it??? lol, its good enough for me, Your character is approved.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Zabuman #23

Rank: none. Former science experiment of an unknown organization(Hellknight can PM me so we can discuss how this works)

Race/Sex: Zabuchi/Human hybrid/Male

Appearance: 5'5, 110 ibs. Looks like a thin, feral human with large ruby red eyes, pale skin, a green, feathered "mane", tufts of fur on his forarms, forelegs and his chest and back. Has a #23 tattoo under his right eye. Fingers and toes end in talons. Currently wearing cloak and nothing else.

Bio: A Zabuchii/Human hybrid created as an experimental weapon, #23 was the last of his line to be made. His existence was one of cruel tests and isolation. He lived this way for 14 years until the Human Martian military staged a raid on the facility #23 and his "siblings" were in.
    After arresting the scientists invovled, the soldiers looked at these "Zabumen" as gross insults to the human and zabuchii races and acted accordingly. #23 only escaped by hiding under the corpses of his brethern. After a hellish unconciousness, #23 awoke in a landfill. Realizing he was alone, he started heading towards the lights of the Mars City. After stealing a cloak from a bum, #23 is now hiding in various ventilation shafts, slipping in to residences to steal food........

Abilities: Superhuman strength and reflexes, darkvision,infrared vision, mild telepathy, and talons that exude a hallucenogenic poison.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

how is there going to be a Zubachii hybrid if the species is just now being discovered? Just curious so I can add that detail into the race history. and they don't have talons.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast